Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
    If Trump gets to do this, does the next Democrat get to sign an executive order to grab everyone's guns?
    They let you do it ... grab them by the pistol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You still don't get what Trump is doing. That's good..
      A toothless attack on the US Constitution as a **** show to fire up the xenophobes that constitute his base?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

A toothless attack on the US Constitution as a **** show to fire up the xenophobes that constitute his base?
        Being against birth tourism is not XENOPHOBIA. Xenophobia is a stupid overused word. Don't use it.

He isn't attacking the Constitution. Let the Court decide. Most Americans are against birth tourism.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• If that's the case, I'm sure you could pass a constitutional amendment to repeal birthright citizenship.

Comment

Being against birth tourism is not XENOPHOBIA. Xenophobia is a stupid overused word. Don't use it.

He isn't attacking the Constitution. Let the Court decide. Most Americans are against birth tourism.
            The court already decided what the 14th says about being born in the US. And xenophobia wouldn’t be used so much if there weren’t so many xenophobes like you. On every issue you somehow find a way to display hatred of foreigners... even climate change which you think it’s a Chinese hoax.

Comment

Most Americans are against birth tourism.
              Cite please

Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The court already decided what the 14th says about being born in the US. And xenophobia wouldn’t be used so much if there weren’t so many xenophobes like you. On every issue you somehow find a way to display hatred of foreigners... even climate change which you think it’s a Chinese hoax.
                I don't disagree with people like Wong having citizenship. I'm not opposed to a law to prevent birth tourism though. I don't care about your stupid smears. The're stupid.

Comment

I don't disagree with people like Wong having citizenship. I'm not opposed to a law to prevent birth tourism though. I don't care about your stupid smears. The're stupid.
                  You’re arguing for Trumps stupid EO that would try to take citizenship away from babies, who like Wong, were born in the US to non-citizen parents.

Comment

You’re arguing for Trumps stupid EO that would try to take citizenship away from babies, who like Wong, were born in the US to non-citizen parents.
                    I don't think he is going to take citizenship away from anyone. The aim is going to be to detour birth tourism. What for the EO.

Comment

• Actually, the whole point is to harness moar votes from the anti-immigration voters.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Right

Comment

• Obama created another 250k jobs

Comment

• And he also caused the stock market to be at a loss for the year.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                              pchang commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Shortly, he will be raising prices at Walmart for all those "made in China" items.

• OTTAWA - Making good on its promise to live in a better neighbourhood, the second largest country in the world has made the move out of the North America.

Canada is leaving North America
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

They let you do it ... grab them by the pistol
                              Spam bot had a rather ignorant argument there. How to interpret the term "jurisdiction", which has centuries of legal qualifications and numerous submeanings, is not rewriting the constitution. It is the SCotUS doing exactly what they were set up to do. Namely, interpreting the constitution.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Aeson
                                Aeson commented
                                Editing a comment
                                They can also interpret terms like militia and arms.

Also you are ignoring that Trump has said (and initially so, see video) he would end birthright citizenship ... without any qualification... that would be an EO overriding established case law, standing SCOTUS rulings like Wong ... very clearly so.
                            Working...
                            X