No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Though the America First crowd would have given Hitler a good shot at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      Though the America First crowd would have given Hitler a good shot at least.
      The America First committee in the 1940s under Lindbergh was very pro having good relations with Nazi Germany instead of fighting them
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• President Trump seeks to repeal the 14th Amendment of the Constitution by executive order.

linkavitch
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The America First committee in the 1940s under Lindbergh was very pro having good relations with Nazi Germany instead of fighting them
          Soros also had good relationship with the Nazis but that's your leader.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            CITE PLEASE.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Hitler was a Globalist.
          Only in the sense that he wanted Germany to rule the world. He was very much Germany First.

Comment

Hitler was a Globalist.

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

Only in the sense that he wanted Germany to rule the world. He was very much Germany First.
              He denied people the right to have a country. That was his plan for the whole world.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                President Trump seeks to repeal the 14th Amendment of the Constitution by executive order.

linkavitch
                Holy ****

Comment

He denied people the right to have a country. That was his plan for the whole world.

Comment

President Trump seeks to repeal the 14th Amendment of the Constitution by executive order.

linkavitch
                    Trump added: ‘‘We’re the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States.’’
                    Does Trump ever say something that isn't utterly false?

Comment

• Aeson
                      Aeson commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well he’s technically right, as any other country with such a policy wouldn’t give the baby US citizenship...

linkavitch
                    If he sets it to affect everyone in the last 500 yrs things could really get interesting.
                    Blah

Comment

• If Trump gets to do this, does the next Democrat get to sign an executive order to grab everyone's guns?

Comment

• Well, Trump bragged to grab all kinds of ...errm...stuff without EOs.
                        Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

If he sets it to affect everyone in the last 500 yrs things could really get interesting.
                          If by interesting you mean civil war, then yes.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

If by interesting you mean civil war, then yes.

JM
                            You still don't get what Trump is doing. That's good..

Comment

Working...
                            X