• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180903_144604.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	520.6 KB
ID:	9358992
    You know he said, "they LET YOU grab them...." Oh wait, CNN...
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• For God's sake, Kid, never, ever become a defense attorney. You would have a worse record than Hamilton Burger!

Name:	1069554.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	466.1 KB
ID:	9358997

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
        For God's sake, Kid, never, ever become a defense attorney. You would have a worse record than Hamilton Burger!

Name:	1069554.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	466.1 KB
ID:	9358997
        That's funny coming from someone who thinks Trump is going to be convicted by the word of a lawyer that is going to jail and will open himself up to perjury charges.

Comment

• We have over 3600 posts now in this thread. If you think Fox News is fake news you might want to post evidence. Oh wait, I forgot. CNN told you that so you think it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That's funny coming from someone who thinks Trump is going to be convicted by the word of a lawyer that is going to jail and will open himself up to perjury charges.
            Lol wrong. Cohen has boatloads of incriminating information on Trump. Not only will Trump be indicted and convicted, he could be facing multiple other charges.

You have your head so far up Trumps ass. Must be pretty dark.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• On a sidenote .. we all (except Kid) are in danger of barrenness, poverty or having a gay child.
              A Trump supporting trelevangelist say so, therefore it mus be true

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• So no evidence of fake news from Fox or Breitbart? Just more stupid liberal jokes. Didn't think so.

Comment

• Sometimes, its just as important what news you suppress.........
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    On a sidenote .. we all (except Kid) are in danger of barrenness, poverty or having a gay child.
                    A Trump supporting trelevangelist say so, therefore it mus be true
                    Sounds cultist. These are the most dangerous people. If Trump told me to move to Trumpstown (Jonestown anyone?) and commit collective suicide they would do it.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                      Sometimes, its just as important what news you suppress.........
                      I can't see that. What news does Fox suppress?

Breitbart is alternative news. That means that they print news that other sources don't. Accusing them of suppression is ignorant.

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The whole point is that a search for Allen Weisselberg brings up no results on Foxnews.com.

I can't see that. What news does Fox suppress?

Breitbart is alternative news. That means that they print news that other sources don't. Accusing them of suppression is ignorant.
                      Faux actively suppresses actual news. When people get indicted, they talk about non-points and completely different subjects.

Breitbart is propaganda and has nothing to do with news. And it's alternate for sure. Alternate reality. They only publish idiocy.

Comment

• Alternative as in Alternative Facts.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Idk why it's hard for you to understand what I said. You can go there and see stories that aren't on CNN etc. Is that hard?

Comment

• Faux News and Breitbart are in the business of lying and fake news. Faux even was sued for saying they were fair and balanced. Notice that slogan has vanished?

News stories are based on fact and evidence. This is why Faux and Breitbart fail the smell test. They do not do honest journalism and are engaged in propaganda.

Goebbels would be proud.

Comment

Idk why it's hard for you to understand what I said. You can go there and see stories that aren't on CNN etc. Is that hard?
                              I can do so as well, when I visit "The Onion".
                              But that website, at least, is clearly marked as satirical
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X