No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coulter and facts never go together. That's like oil and water.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Facts can be hard if you have mental illness. It is a fact that the whites were on the land first. Your mental illness doesn't change that fact.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I thought he was ignoring me. Man oh man. ..This guy needs to be sent to the loony bin.

Whites were not on that land first. Africa for Africans.

- kidiot right now.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• He just agrees with her because he fantasizes about doing her. FACT
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The three stages of Meth Addiction:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_178853.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	9358210

Comment

• It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Wow. JohnT makes fun of women because of their looks. Trump used to do that before he became a Christian.

Comment

• Stormy for president.
                  Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Wow. JohnT makes fun of women because of their looks. Trump used to do that before he became a Christian.

Comment

• JohnT hates it when women are smarter than him, and able to use facts so he makes fun of their looks.

Oh, and he's also cool with racist mobs destroying public property and taking land away from people because they hate an entire race.

Comment

JohnT hates it when women are smarter than him, and able to use facts so he makes fun of their looks.

Oh, and he's also cool with racist mobs destroying public property and taking land away from people because they hate an entire race.

Comment

• The latest WH press conference got a little heated.
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• As usual, The Orange One has no idea what he's talking about.
                            Originally posted by BBC
                            Trump attacks 'left-wing' Google search results
                            President Donald Trump has accused Google of rigging the search results for the phrase "Trump news".

In a tweet, he accused the technology giant of prioritising negative news stories from what he described as the "national left-wing media".

He said most of the stories that appeared on the results page were negative and that conservative reporting was being "suppressed".
                            The US president says Google, Twitter and Facebook are "treading on very troubled territory".

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Wow. JohnT makes fun of women because of their looks. Trump used to do that before he became a Christian.
                              After that he just started grabbing their pssies And continued to cheat on his wife. Quite the Christian.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Was Trump still a Christian when he had that affair with Nikki Haley too?

Comment

Working...
                                X