No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have found a nice candidate for US defense minister. She has almost same hair color and IQ level as Trump.

Australian senator Pauline Hanson discussing submarines with an admiral :

I think that the admiral deserves a medal for valiantly keeping calm under fire of stupidity
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

What we have here is weaponized government. It's been like that since the IRS scandal. You are all guilty. None of you believes in democracy.
      You believe in tyranny and repression. You know your man lost the popular vote and has NO mandate at all. You know that in November it'll be a political bloodbath for republicans. You couldn't be any further away from democracy.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

What we have here is weaponized government. It's been like that since the IRS scandal. You are all guilty. None of you believes in democracy.
        "Here", you mean currently ... yes, this is quite obvious that you have a weaponized government under Trump ...
        Trump and his people (including most GOP senators and congressmen) fight very aggressively against anyone and anything that doesn't praise the current government ... and actively try to suppress any critical voices (or try everything to diffame them)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          "defame" FYI

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

"Here", you mean currently ... yes, this is quite obvious that you have a weaponized government under Trump ...
        Trump and his people (including most GOP senators and congressmen) fight very aggressively against anyone and anything that doesn't praise the current government ... and actively try to suppress any critical voices (or try everything to diffame them)
        "Fight very aggressively" You mean like Congress doing their job. You mean like the President defending himself. You mean like the press sec refusing to condemn people for saying that CNN sucks.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

"Fight very aggressively" You mean like Congress doing their job. You mean like the President defending himself. You mean like the press sec refusing to condemn people for saying that CNN sucks.

Lol. Doing what job? Congress has done little to nothing except pass a half baked tax scam bill. And the moron that happens to occupy the White House temporarily, has done a **** job defending himself. You know what sucks? People calling Fox news a news station when it really is plain garbage for weak and impressionable minds like your own.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

If the GOP senators and congressmen under Nixon had a similar mindset / partisanship as the GOP senators and congressmen under Trump, then Nixon would not have abdicated but rather had completed his full term. Because he could have been sure that the GOP senators and congressmen wouldn't vote to impeach him, no matter what the watergate commission would find.
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

If the GOP senators and congressmen under Nixon had a similar mindset / partisanship as the GOP senators and congressmen under Trump, then Nixon would not have abdicated but rather had completed his full term. Because he could have been sure that the GOP senators and congressmen wouldn't vote to impeach him, no matter what the watergate commission would find.
              Please try to understand what I'm saying. Congress is investigating the FBI and the DOJ because of wrong doing and not turning over requested documents. It has NOTHING to do with your fantasy of getting Trump impeached or your ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Comment

Please try to understand what I'm saying. Congress is investigating the FBI and the DOJ because of wrong doing and not turning over requested documents. It has NOTHING to do with your fantasy of getting Trump impeached or your ridiculous conspiracy theory.
                The FBI and DOJ didn't commit wrong doing. Devin Nunes is blowing smoke out of his ass and you're believing every bit of it. And the DOJ? The DOJ which has a Trump appointee heading it? Well several including Rosenstein? You're the one blowing smoke with ridiculous conspiracy theories. ****ing christ... Manafort's trial is starting and who knows what will be heard in depositions. I'm very familiar with the legal process. What is going to be said in those depositions may very well sink this entire administration and send Trump to prison once he's forced out after November.

Manafort wasn't just a coffee boy, and your concocted bull**** about the DOJ and FBI is nothing more than supporting obstruction of justice. You love your criminals because you condone criminal behavior. This GOP-led Congress (especially the House) are complicit in obstruciton and will be out on their asses in November. You can bet your house that they will lose more than 30+ seats. I think 50-90 is more likely.

Once democrats gain control of those investigative committees your dear leader is truly well ****ed.

Comment

• I'm not reading your posts anymore. That's just making it look like I'm ok with you calling people white supremacist. Plus you're an idiot.

Comment

I'm not reading your posts anymore. That's just making it look like I'm ok with you calling people white supremacist. Plus you're an idiot.
                    I'm the idiot for posting facts? And what are you? You post idiocy here everyday. People even call you kidiot.

You are profoundly ignorant.

Comment

• At this rate Kid will refuse to respond to everyone's posts. Then maybe we can go back to actual discussions.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Does Kid still post here? I thought by now he'd be an ambassador...

• Proteus_MST
                        Proteus_MST commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well, we can consider him Trumps Ambassador in the far country of Apolyton

• Why would the NYTs knowingly hire a racist that believes in the extinction of the white race? And worse, the public knows that they hired her. Besides the problem of their paper being racist it doesn't matter which race you are racist against. The problem is that there is something wrong with you mentally if you are a racist. Like being racist against white people isn't anymore sane than being racist against black people.

Comment

• Well, you gotta admit that whitey taking over the world using guns, germs, and steel from 1500-now would piss a lot of non-white people off.

Comment

• Testing... 1, 2, 3, 4... testing...

(We can post pics now?)
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Yay for nepotism!
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                            X