Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

There is plenty of evidence that the Mueller investigation is finding plenty of legit crimes. Many guilty pleas, even more indictments - involving lots of Russians and some of Trump's closest confidantes, including his campaign manager and family members. Interestingly, Manafort is basically the only guy pleading innocent. The fact that you and your traitor friends don't like the outcome does not invalidate the evidence.

You playing the "just doing their job" card is HILARIOUS! Tell us what the lifelong public servants and law enforcement professionals of the FBI have done other than...their jobs.

Hey you guise! Let's play word substitution:
    police officer = FBI agent
    racist = evil
    arresting = investigating
    black man = suspect

Kid says: That's like saying a police officer is racist for arresting a black man when the police officer has done nothing but his job.
    Same as: That's like saying a FBI agent is evil for investigating a suspect when the FBI agent has done nothing but his job.

You can't insist on one and deny the other. The two statements are logically identical.
    The FBI did do things wrong. A lot of things. They all signed off on a FISA application swearing that the information in said application had been verified and that they believed it to be true. They mislead the FISA court. They violated THEIR OWN GUIDELINES. Are you serious with this crap? You are protecting crooked government that is a danger to all of us. I want criminals investigated and justice served, but not like this. This is statism, WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY SUPPORT!
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Now you're just Giuliani-ranting, throwing random, unfounded accusations out when you have no supporting evidence.
      (Pro tip: Look up the definition of "statism" before attempting to use it in a sentence.)
      How about a specific citation? C'mon Kid, who did what wrong on which FISA application? Are we talking Carter Page? Someone else?
      Cite, please.

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      Already told you, there is no verified information in the application. The Dossier was never verified and they signed saying that it was. The judge was never told that Clinton paid for it. On and on. You are just going to keep insisting that they did nothing wrong though. You're a hack. There is another thread where I have posted a lot if stuff on this so I'm not going to keep repeating myself to a hack.

• Giancarlo
      Giancarlo commented
      Editing a comment
      There is plenty of verified evidence. You need to present it when seeking a warrant. Clinton didn't pay for the dossier. The republicans originally did. You have no clue what you are talking about, kid.

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Your ignorance is well noted. You are extremely blind in your support of Trump. How many more indictments and plea bargains need to happen before you have a clue? Intense hatred? My dislike of Trump is based on facts and not "ridiculous accusations". You can't debunk **** because you don't present anything.

You should be relegated to a fake news thread because that's all you can post. FAKE NEWS. You are so out of touch with reality. When Donny's family members are indicted, what will your story be then? Because you know Donny Jr is coming up...

I can't stand traitors like you who support traitors like Trump. You conservatives are the very definition of anti-American, and you support taking away the rights from people for your own benefit. By November, you'll be crying and sobbing after your party loses it all.

You people on the far right are vile. You support destroying the rights of minorities because you have napoleon complexes and are incapable of reason and logic. The next two years will be brutal for you.
    None of the indictments have anything to do with Trump you idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

You're disgustingly delusional then, because if you were opposed to the abuse of power you would be opposed to Trump.

Trump is abusing power and needs to face the music for that. You are disgustingly bad and you support a traitor. End of story. Someone who kisses Putin's ass while throwing millions of citizens under the bus. That's how you conservative spin artists work.
      No. Shut up stupid.

Comment

• Giancarlo
        Giancarlo commented
        Editing a comment
        Grow up! You haven't a clue.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The FBI did do things wrong. A lot of things. They all signed off on a FISA application swearing that the information in said application had been verified and that they believed it to be true. They mislead the FISA court. They violated THEIR OWN GUIDELINES. Are you serious with this crap? You are protecting crooked government that is a danger to all of us. I want criminals investigated and justice served, but not like this. This is statism, WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY SUPPORT!
      Prove it. They didn't mislead the court at all. The court requires actual evidence. Not just words. You know so little about the legal system. Most of what you say is regurgitation from Fox News. You are protecting Trump and this criminal administration that is throwing millions of citizens under the bus. I want Trump imprisoned for all the crimes he has committed against this country and its people.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

None of the indictments have anything to do with Trump you idiot.
        This is completely wrong. Many of the indictments and plea bargain are close friends and campaign staffers. Manafort was his friend for thirty plus years, and you are going to sit here and tell me it has nothing to so with him? Are you this blind? And calling me an idiot... Pot calling the kettle black!
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Or, expressed with other words ... the assumption that Trump, despite all this happening with persons of his inner circle, didn't know about anything, seems to be quite naive.
          Especially if we take into account that he has a strong tendency towards controlling and micromanaging everything around him.
          Not to forget the "strange" temporal connection between Trump urging russia (on a campaign rally) to hack Hillarys eMail server (in order to find the allegedly missing eMails) and an actual hacking attempt by russian hackers on Hillarys eMail servers
          Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 31, 2018, 10:04.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Unfortunately "strong tendency" is not enough to convict. Let hope there's something out there that can actually be used as evidence. There are enough people out there to turn but we'll see if that's enough. That's why I'm hoping for a money trail of something.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He knew of the meeting in Trump tower. That wasn't about adoptions lol. Kids head is going to implode now... Manaforts trial is going to start and in court there will be depositions. Trump will probably be called for it. The last time he was in a deposition... Total disaster for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                Unfortunately "strong tendency" is not enough to convict. Let hope there's something out there that can actually be used as evidence. There are enough people out there to turn but we'll see if that's enough. That's why I'm hoping for a money trail of something.
                Even more nice would be, if any of the allegedly 180 tapes (according to Giuliani) that were seized from Cohen, with recordings of conversations between him and Trump would contain enough evidence to convict Trump.
                Considering that Cohen was Trumps fixer, I assume that they had a lot of conversations that might be dangerous for Trump (and hopefully have been recorded by Cohen)
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Even more nice would be, if any of the allegedly 180 tapes (according to Giuliani) that were seized from Cohen, with recordings of conversations between him and Trump would contain enough evidence to convict Trump.
                  Considering that Cohen was Trumps fixer, I assume that they had a lot of conversations that might be dangerous for Trump (and hopefully have been recorded by Cohen)
                  Isn't that kind of sleazy? Do you think they will sink to that level of moral depravity?.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh, you mean examining and acting on the evidence?

Isn't that kind of sleazy? Do you think they will sink to that level of moral depravity?.
                  What level of moral depravity?
                  The tapes are possible evidence, so they surely will be used, especially if they have the cooperation of Cohen (and the tapes just serve to support testimony made by Cohen himself).

I am sure the FBI also would have used recorded conversations between Al Capone and his lawyer, if the 2 had talked about criminal activities that would have allowed them to indict Al Capone for more than tax avoidance

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

What level of moral depravity?
                    The tapes are possible evidence, so they surely will be used, especially if they have the cooperation of Cohen (and the tapes just serve to support testimony made by Cohen himself).

I am sure the FBI also would have used recorded conversations between Al Capone and his lawyer, if the 2 had talked about criminal activities that would have allowed them to indict Al Capone for more than tax avoidance
                    We aren't talking about Al Capone. That's a bad decision on your part to compare this to that situation because it shows your impartiality and willingness to support injustice.

Clinton lied to a grand jury. He was impeached for that even though he was being investigated for Whitewater. He committed that crime while in office though, and it is a serious crime.

This is my point, Ken Star didn't resort to what you are hoping that Mueller do. Mueller had already crossed so many ethical lines it's ridiculous btw. He was appointed on the basis of the Comey firing. Rosenstein should have limited his scope, and at this point the investigation should be ended, because there was obviously no problem with firing Comey. So depending on whatever crime he finds on his witch hunt his credibility, and that of the DoJ, is going to sink to that low.

Comment

• Giancarlo
                      Giancarlo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You have nothing and your accusations of witch hunt are still a bunch of lies.

• Yeah, I have no issue with using recordings. Anyone stupid enough to make them deserves to be burned by them. Regardless of their political party.
                    I'm more concerned about the moral depravity of the crimes committed.
                    But, like the Nixon tapes, I'm looking forward to them being released (eventually). Even if they don't offer up 100% evidence of wrong doing, I'm sure they will be enough to show Trump as he really is. How History treats him would probably be similar to Nixon.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Muslims are committing genocide against Christians in Nigeria. The NYT calls them "herdsman." The WaPo blames it on climate change.

Comment

Working...
                        X