No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black people = apes is a longstanding racist meme kid. Get your head out of your ass.

Last edited by Wezil; May 30, 2018, 23:04. Reason: Added link
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      and thats why Barr is being accused of racism, guilt by association.

• "I leave it to the listener and not the speaker to determine if they find certain things offensive."

No. You leave it to the SJW (not particularly known to be of high intelligence or honest) to determine if what someone they hate says is racist. Then you consider that racist. INSANE!
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      Black people = apes is a longstanding racist meme kid. Get your head out of your ass.
      I don't know any racist who makes that claim. Help me out. How do you know that? Did SJWs tell you and you then considered it a fact?

Comment

• I leave it to people of decency.

I find her comment to be racist and have not called for the cancellation of her show. I do understand why ABC would cancel it though. The SJW's and others offended but not actually are a far larger demographic than those that see no problem with the comment. The may be acting for moral reasons or maybe for economic. Either way, it's their network to do with as they please.

Conservatives need to have their own network. 12 hours of Tim Allen followed by 12 hours of Roseanne. FOX might as well turn their entertainment division into a right wing channel. The news division gave up the credibility ghost long ago.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I don't know any racist who makes that claim. Help me out. How do you know that? Did SJWs tell you and you then considered it a fact?
          **** off. You are truly awful piece of **** if you are claiming you never heard this before. **** you.

Comment

**** off. You are truly awful piece of **** if you are claiming you never heard this before. **** you.
            I asked you to give me examples of blacks being referred to as the species in the Planet of the Apes for a specific reason. All you want to do is be condescending and dismisive. If you knew what you were talking about you would know why it's different for an actual, literal racist to say that black people are a different inferior species than it is for someone who isn't a racist (which you agree) to say that someone looks like a character in a movie that is not considered part of an inferior species.

TOO MUCH REALITY FOR YOU? OR NOT?

Comment

I leave it to people of decency.

I find her comment to be racist and have not called for the cancellation of her show. I do understand why ABC would cancel it though. The SJW's and others offended but not actually are a far larger demographic than those that see no problem with the comment. The may be acting for moral reasons or maybe for economic. Either way, it's their network to do with as they please.

Conservatives need to have their own network. 12 hours of Tim Allen followed by 12 hours of Roseanne. FOX might as well turn their entertainment division into a right wing channel. The news division gave up the credibility ghost long ago.
              You are an ignorant, non-thinking, bigoted twit.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm done with you.

I can't get bored enough to deal with this kind of stupid.

Comment

Yeah, I'm done with you.

I can't get bored enough to deal with this kind of stupid.
                  I see that you're just fine having no actual good reason for calling someone a racist. Instead you choose to believe that someone is a racist if SJWs hate them.

Newsflash: You didn't say one intelligent thing. Just stupid remarks.

Comment

• if Barr was racist she wouldn't have taken up Trayvon Martin's cause

Comment

• Roseanne's social media positions are all over the map. Judging by her actions, she's really more an attention whore than anything else. Remember her rendition of the national anthem at a baseball game? She just needs the spotlight, and spouting crazy crap has always kept her in the public eye. It's like a crutch to help overcome the tragic lack of laughs in her comedy stylings.

Wonder what today's patriotic right would say about a modern version of that young Roseanne disrespecting the national anthem...
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• ironic that Trump likes her with his disdain for anyone 'disrespecting' the flag/anthem yada yada

I think what she did to George Zimmerman's folks was despicable, far moreso than this

for those who dont know, she was sued for publicizing their address

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Roseanne's social media positions are all over the map. Judging by her actions, she's really more an attention whore than anything else. Remember her rendition of the national anthem at a baseball game? She just needs the spotlight, and spouting crazy crap has always kept her in the public eye. It's like a crutch to help overcome the tragic lack of laughs in her comedy stylings.
                          These days that sounds like she's ready for presidency...

Blah

Comment

• Rosanne is the opposite of a social conservative, but she is an anti-leftist now. Her national anthem stunt was very unpopular and now a lot of people will be reminded of it.

Many Christians have warned people about her jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

These days that sounds like she's ready for presidency...
                              Maybe she would do a better job than Trump ... at least her levels of corruption would be lower
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X