Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clapper doesn't know the difference between an informant and a spy? Clown
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Flapper is not only far more intelligent and accomplished man than you will ever be but he is also more honest and a better all around person. On your best day you'd be lucky to be 10% of the man he is.

The truth hurts, huh?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        Flapper is not only far more intelligent and accomplished man than you will ever be but he is also more honest and a better all around person. On your best day you'd be lucky to be 10% of the man he is.

The truth hurts, huh?
        You would say that. You believe his ridiculous horse****. An informant is someone who informs law enforcement, not someone that is placed to gather information. That's a spy. You ****ing CNN viewers are stupider than people in NK.

Comment

• President: FBI spied on me!

Clapper: We don't like the word "spy."

Dinner: Clapper is a genius and a saint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You would say that. You believe his ridiculous horse****. An informant is someone who informs law enforcement...
            FBI is law enforcement
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• If you think cyclists are too white male you are probably a progressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

FBI is law enforcement
                And they spy on people.

Comment

And they spy on people.
                  When those people are engaged in criminal acts such as taking bribes from and colluding withcertain foreign nations trying to disrupt the election; then yes. They do.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

When those people are engaged in criminal acts such as taking bribes from and colluding withcertain foreign nations trying to disrupt the election; then yes. They do.
                    The issue is why didn't they simply tell Trump that Page or whoever was engaged in criminality and he could have fired him. But no, instead the spied on the administration, and it looks like the Democrats were involved in this big time, including funding the Steele Dossier. So looks really bad. But we'll get to the bottom of this. Unfortunately people like You and Dinner are permanently brain screwed.

Comment

The issue is why didn't they simply tell Trump that Page or whoever was engaged in criminality and he could have fired him....
                      Why would they do it if they were unsure about Trumps own involvement in the collusion.
                      Considering that Donald jr. currently gets more and more into the focus of investigation, there are good reasons to believe that his father also had knowledge of it (or more)

Telling someone guilty about an investigation in his surrounding invites him to try to cover his tracks
                      And Trump seems to be good at covering his tracks (or at least getting scapegopats who take the fire for him) as his own criminal history has repatedly shown.
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• They didn't do anything right away because they weren't sure who was involved and how deep it went, You don't bring charges until you have irrefutable proof, so far they've got charges against 18 people, 2 guilty pleas and a third one in the works, indicted 3 Russian organizations that were interfering in the election, and they still haven't gotten to the bottom of it.
                        Last edited by Broken_Erika; May 29, 2018, 12:12.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

Why would they do it if they were unsure about Trumps own involvement in the collusion.
                          Considering that Donald jr. currently gets more and more into the focus of investigation, there are good reasons to believe that his father also had knowledge of it (or more)

Telling someone guilty about an investigation in his surrounding invites him to try to cover his tracks
                          And Trump seems to be good at covering his tracks (or at least getting scapegopats who take the fire for him) as his own criminal history has repatedly shown.
                          They can't just spy on Trump because he has a suspected criminal in his campaign. Is that ok in Germany? I don't know how to make you understand that spying on political opposition is a BIG PROBLEM! Just don't do it. If you do you are going to get investigated. And that's what's going to happen. So stop *****ing about it. It's their own fault because they should never have spied on political opposition.

Comment

They can't just spy on Trump because he has a suspected criminal in his campaign. Is that ok in Germany? I don't know how to make you understand that spying on political opposition is a BIG PROBLEM! Just don't do it. If you do you are going to get investigated. And that's what's going to happen. So stop *****ing about it. It's their own fault because they should never have spied on political opposition.
                            That's why the FBI is independent

Just remember, James Comey, who led the FBI at this time, was/is a republican.
                            And the damage he did to Hillary Clinton (by publicly announcing the reopening of the eMail investigation) was actually a contributing factor to Trumps victory

It is only Trump who didn't understand the independence and wanted Comey to swear personal loyality to himself (Trump) and fired him as Comey neither showed any inclination to do so, nor did follow Trumps "suggestion" to close the Flynn investigation

Comment

That's why the FBI is independent

Just remember, James Comey, who led the FBI at this time, was/is a republican.
                              And the damage he did to Hillary Clinton (by publicly announcing the reopening of the eMail investigation) was actually a contributing factor to Trumps victory

It is only Trump who didn't understand the independence and wanted Comey to swear personal loyality to himself (Trump) and fired him as Comey neither showed any inclination to do so, nor did follow Trumps "suggestion" to close the Flynn investigation
                              I thought this was sarcasm at first. Unfortunately it's just stupid. If someone tells you that they are independent or Republican you take their word for it. The FBI and the DoJ answered to the WH and the Democrats. You can play the "We're independent" card all you want. But you can't spy on a political campaign. You are going to get investigated. This isn't hard, but you are trying to make it hard.

Only someone who believes fake news would believe Republicans spy on Republicans.

Comment

• Except that Trump is a Trumplican, not a Republican. He only ran as one because Republican voters will believe anything Faux news says. Plus the democrats had already made up their mind that hillary would run, and since neither of the 3rd party choices were credible. Trump went with the republicans. And now the republicans support him because they put politics and winning above all else. So, all in all; Regardless of who you voter for, you're all perpetually screwed.

Comment

Working...
                                X