Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Who told you that?
    I am quite sure that the USA are riddled with gun shops, private sellers and also have gun fairs that are regularly held at different places
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Why should I restrict the question to Wal-Mart, considering the fact that he could buy his guns at numerous places in the USA?
      Yeah, but. Wal-Mart probably has better prices....
      Plus if it's a supercenter you can get your gun, ammo, accessories, groceries, a new DVD player, some clothes, some potted plants and new tire for your car all in one stop!
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I am quite sure that the USA are riddled with gun shops, private sellers and also have gun fairs that are regularly held at different places
        I assume Occupy Democrats
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Have you ever been to a gun fair? They're like NRA garage sales. You'd probably fit right in there......
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

What do they have to do with the numerous weapon stores that you can find in the USA?
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Have you ever been to a gun fair? They're like NRA garage sales.
              NRA doesn't sell guns. That's what CNN does.

Comment

• On a sidenote:
                Trump speaks out against the 1st amendment

Trump:
                "You have to stand, proudly, for the national anthem or you shouldn't be playing. You shouldn't be there. Maybe you shouldn't be in the country."

So, Trump wishes to deport people who use their 1st amendment freedom by kneeling when a piece of music is played

Comment

What do they have to do with the numerous weapon stores that you can find in the USA?
                  IDK. You post their memes. You tell me.

Comment

IDK. You post their memes. You tell me.
                    They only pointed at the fact that Trump (in February 2017) blocked an Obama era regulation that made it harder for mentally ill people to obtain guns,
                    while now (just a year later) claiming/complaining that mass shooting are performed by mentally ill people

Comment

NRA doesn't sell guns. That's what CNN does.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                        This is your worst thread to date
                        Loinburger, RIP, got it right in the first response to this thread.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

On a sidenote:
                          Trump speaks out against the 1st amendment

Trump:
                          "You have to stand, proudly, for the national anthem or you shouldn't be playing. You shouldn't be there. Maybe you shouldn't be in the country."

So, Trump wishes to deport people who use their 1st amendment freedom by kneeling when a piece of music is played
                          I forgive you for being an ignorant foreigner who does not understand the 1st Amendment only protects people from government acts. Private employers can restrict your speech in innumerable ways and it is perfectly legal (this can be both on and off the job) so if you do not like then your recourse is to find a different job. If the employer says part of the job is to stand for the pledge, then you have the choice of standing or finding a new job. Given that professional sports is just an entertainment performance business this is a lot like telling the actors to stick to the script and if they don't want to do that then they need to find a different job.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I forgive you for being an ignorant foreigner who does not understand the 1st Amendment only protects people from government acts. Private employers can restrict your speech in innumerable ways and it is perfectly legal (this can be both on and off the job) so if you do not like then your recourse is to find a different job. If the employer says part of the job is to stand for the pledge, then you have the choice of standing or finding a new job. Given that professional sports is just an entertainment performance business this is a lot like telling the actors to stick to the script and if they don't want to do that then they need to find a different job.
                            whether or not the NFL can enforce those rules should, say, everyone kneel for the anthem is another kettle of fish.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Oh I understand this ... my comment was aimed at Trump saying that those players who don't want to stand at the anthem shouldn't be in the country.
                              So, obviously he wants them out of the country, because of their desire to transmit a message (during the anthem) that Trump doesn't like

(I hope, btw. that most players solidarize and use the alternative means that was offered to them ... i.e. stay in their locker rooms ... so that maybe, many matches will have only a couple of players being out on the field for the anthem ... or maybe some matches even not a single player of one of the 2 teams )

Comment

Trump is the one who should keep his mouth shut... It aint his job to tell employers who to fire because he doesn't like what they have to say

Comment

Working...
                                X