Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Lying to fake news isn't really the worst sin.
    Yes, especially considering his greater sins, which his religious base is willing to ignore.

What's one more lie when you're the President?.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Lying to fake news isn't really the worst sin.

yes it is.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

Yes, especially considering his greater sins, which his religious base is willing to ignore.

What's one more lie when you're the President?.
        His worse sin is probably adultery, but as far as being president, no one should judge him for that. I have no problem with people criticizing him for that, but if it causes you to mess your pants that's another story.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

His worse sin is probably adultery, but as far as being president, no one should judge him for that. I have no problem with people criticizing him for that, but if it causes you to mess your pants that's another story.
          I would say that cheating people out of their money (for example at Trump "university", for basically worthless courses) is a worse sin.
          Likewise spending (meanwhile) close to 100 million $ for his golf trips (with a good part of the money going back into his own company) while at the same time decreasing the federal spending for the poorest and the weakest by similar amounts of money.

I am quite sure that even in evangelical theology avarice and greed are sins ... likewise the hubris that oozes from every pore of Trump.
          And AFAIK he never shows any regret for commiting them (or any sign that he thinks for just a second about stopping to commit them) ...
          so I guess it is the highway to hell for him according to protestant theology
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Naw, it his being a lying corrupt douche bag is what bothers me. The religious folks ignoring his adultery is just amusing. But if his covering it up runs afoul with campaign financing laws, that's something else.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I would say that cheating people out of their money (for example at Trump "university", for basically worthless courses) is a worse sin.
              Likewise spending (meanwhile) close to 100 million $ for his golf trips (with a good part of the money going back into his own company) while at the same time decreasing the federal spending for the poorest and the weakest by similar amounts of money.

I am quite sure that even in evangelical theology avarice and greed are sins ... likewise the hubris that oozes from every pore of Trump.
              And AFAIK he never shows any regret for commiting them (or any sign that he thinks for just a second about stopping to commit them) ...
              so I guess it is the highway to hell for him according to protestant theology
              He doesn't have to prove anything to you according to evangelical theology. In fact, that might be a sin if he tried. He should ask God for forgiveness, and not in front of others. There's a lot you don't know, so maybe you shouldn't judge when you don't know.

Comment

• The day Trump asks god for forgiveness is the day he gets struck by lightning an swallowed up by a fire and sulfur-filled sinkhole.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Yeah, if Kid thinks trump is asking god for forgiveness, there's a lot he's just simply ignoring. But par for the course with the kidiot.
                  Trump thinks he's god.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He doesn't have to prove anything to you according to evangelical theology. In fact, that might be a sin if he tried. He should ask God for forgiveness, and not in front of others. There's a lot you don't know, so maybe you shouldn't judge when you don't know.
                    I am quite sure that, to actually show repentance for a sin, you must earnestly wish (and try) to not commit it again.
                    You`re right, Trump doesn't need to prove it to me, but it is rather between him and god ... who sees into the hearts of everyone ... so, as I said ... no ascension to heaven for Trump.

If I were still a protestant christian, I would feel a lot of pity for the worst plants that sprout under the name of american prosperity theology
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Yeah, if Kid thinks trump is asking god for forgiveness, there's a lot he's just simply ignoring. But par for the course with the kidiot.
                      Trump thinks he's god.
                      I have no idea and either do you. Judge not lest you be judged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I am quite sure that, to actually show repentance for a sin, you must earnestly wish (and try) to not commit it again.
                        You`re right, Trump doesn't need to prove it to me, but it is rather between him and god ... who sees into the hearts of everyone ... so, as I said ... no ascension to heaven for Trump.

If I were still a protestant christian, I would feel a lot of pity for the worst plants that sprout under the name of american prosperity theology
                        Trump is a beautiful human being. He has a huge heart and is very patriotic. He just hates liars, murderers, rapists, communists and corrupt democrats and Rinos.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Last edited by -Jrabbit; May 18, 2018, 17:16. Reason: [just reminded myself not to engage]

• So he hates himself?
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I have no idea and either do you. Judge not lest you be judged.
                          Says the person that calls most of us here psychopaths.

Trump is a beautiful human being. He has a huge heart and is very patriotic.
                          kinda sounds like a judgment too.

Feel free to judge us all you want. It is always entertaining.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                            So he hates himself?
                            He is not liberal.

Comment

Says the person that calls most of us here psychopaths.
                              YOU ADMITED TO YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS!

kinda sounds like a judgment too.

Feel free to judge us all you want. It is always entertaining.
                              The is not sin. Love covers a multitude of sins and I love my president. You hate him and because he is making America great again.

Comment

Working...
                              X