No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDF Soldier Recounts Harrowing, Heroic War Story Of Killing 8-Month-Old Child

Netanyahu Announces Day Of Mourning For Fence Damaged In Yesterday’s Conflict

Venus Horrified After Finding Millions Of Nude Pictures Of Herself On Internet

Fist-Pumping Jared Kushner Leaves Jerusalem Embassy Refreshed And Ready To Solve Next Global Crisis
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I see that Euros still get their panties in a twist when Jews defend themselves
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• He has risen!

Blah

Comment

• AAHZ is gonna be happy!
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• He is like Cthulhu
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Kid sighting.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• The whistleblower whose disclosures about Cambridge Analytica shook the tech world over questions about users’ data privacy told Congress on Wednesday that the company engaged in efforts to discourage or suppress voting.

Steve Bannon's firm Cambridge Analytics, who has been proven to have worked with Putin's troll factory during the 2016 election, work to suppress black voter turn out during the 2016 election.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• At this point, shame on black people for falling for it.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I am sure our Neonazis like it

https://twitter.com/DellaCooper3/sta...72026303287296

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I am sure our Neonazis will also love Chris Barnett, the GOP candidate for governor of Oklahoma:

Comment

• President Trump called MS13 gang members animals and journalists and democrats are repeating the lie started by the Daily Beast that he called immigrants animals.

Why do democrats love gang bangers, terrorists, communists etc.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            President Trump called MS13 gang members animals and journalists and democrats are repeating the lie started by the Daily Beast that he called immigrants animals.

Why do democrats love gang bangers, terrorists, communists etc.?
                            While the question was made regarding M13-members, the answer of Trump was more general and made in a way that strongly suggests he refers to all deportees and not only M13 members:
                            We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in -- and we’re stopping a lot of them -- but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.
                            Whether President Trump was referring to MS-13 gang members or all deportees is unclear. But he didn’t exactly hasten to clarify.

Considering that most of the people deported from the country are not M13 members (or criminals) but rather "normal people" who just tried to get along in the country (and often lived for decades there) I definitely object to the wording of the president

Comment

• I don't care if you object to the wording. That has nothing to do with my question. The president is being compared to Hitler all over social media. Journalists started this. ... but you have a problem with the wording. That says a lot.

Comment

• I mean every time this happens the president is criticizing bad people; Antifa, terrorists, gang members. You can't ignore patterns.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                                Uncle Sparky commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Trump is a bad person, so who cares what he, or you say?
                            Working...
                            X