Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/05/09/...o-6000000.html

man, every time they admit to something it turns out the truth is worse. Early today the claim was AT&T paid Cohen $200,000 now AT&T is admitting it was $600,000 and it can't rule out there were more payments besides this one!

Ahh, to be a corrupt political crony who has people throwing millions of dollars at him. What do you want to be like Manafort all these bribes and kickbacks weren't declared to the IRS? You know Trump is going to want his cut of these millions in bribes.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• What's the republicans reaction to all this? Are they demanding a new investigation into Hillary's emails and/or screaming BAAAANGHAAAZIII!!! yet?
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        Just one wonderful person which who wouldn't be welcome in Trumps USA: Yusra Mardini

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/09/s...spt/index.html

Spoiler:
        Syrian swimmer who, together with her sister, fled from Syria via Turkey to germany. On its way she and her sister used their swimming skills to save the whole boat, when its motor failed. In 2016 she took part in the Olympics as part of the refugee team. Meanwhile she was appointed as the youngest UNHCR-ambassador and also trains at her swimming club in Berlin for the next olympics (although it is unsure whether she will take part as part of the team of germany, syria or the UN refugee team). Meanwhile her sister is on Lesbos and helpd the refugees there. 2 wonderful persons I am proud to have as part of the population of germany
        Yeah, you are "happy" now but just wait until she has 6 kids, neither her nor her husband work because you know Germany has no demand for menial unskilled labor, and she and 6 million of her compatriots are all sitting around sucking up HARTZ4 welfare benefits and social housing for life and multigenerationally. Oh, wait, you are already halfway there and you got millions of more fake refugees who are actually economic migrants trying to game the system and cheat the legal immigration system. Of course, their kids will form gangs, be criminals and delinquents, and a shocking number of them will end up radicalized and supporting Islamic terrorism.

I have a better idea. It is called skills based immigration, also known as merit based immigration, no, they don't get to bring everyone else over including their 2nd cousin twice removed, and they have to actually work and learn the local language or they get deported. That type of system works great in both Canada and Australia and best of all you don't get the fraudsters pretending to be refugees trying to game the system and cheat the taxpayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Yeah, you are "happy" now but just wait until she has 6 kids, neither her nor her husband work because you know Germany has no demand for menial unskilled labor, and she and 6 million of her compatriots are all sitting around sucking up HARTZ4 welfare benefits and social housing for life and multigenerationally. Oh, wait, you are already halfway there and you got millions of more fake refugees who are actually economic migrants trying to game the system and cheat the legal immigration system. Of course, their kids will form gangs, be criminals and delinquents, and a shocking number of them will end up radicalized and supporting Islamic terrorism.

I have a better idea. It is called skills based immigration, also known as merit based immigration, no, they don't get to bring everyone else over including their 2nd cousin twice removed, and they have to actually work and learn the local language or they get deported. That type of system works great in both Canada and Australia and best of all you don't get the fraudsters pretending to be refugees trying to game the system and cheat the taxpayers.
          Oh I wouldn't worry to much about it ... she seems to be quite ambitious.
          Also, she is a christian ... these also live in Syria, you know ... and they also become refugees due to the civil war

And I have to say that in case of Yusra I wouldn't even care if she were a fake refugee (which, most likely isn't the case) ... she is an ambitious and intellgent young woman and a gain for our society
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Trumps not really a Muslim ban wouldn't effect her then. It is nice that you found one of the 5% who are women, who also happens to be one of the 2000 or so who actually have gotten a job over the last three years. Sadly, you are ignoring the around 1.6 million who have not gotten jobs nor who ever will. Hell, most of those fraudsters are neither Syrian nor refugees. According to the EU around 90%-95% are "false applicant filers".

But, hey, they have a gullible fool like you to aid them in their criminality so, I guess, everything is ok for everyone but the taxpayers and the crime victims.

Comment

• So it`s criminal for you to flee from a war zone into other countries that you deem secure?
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                So it`s criminal for you to flee from a war zone into other countries that you deem secure?
                Serious question: Are you stupid? What part of the EU finding 90%-95% of applications are false do you not understand? The vast, vast, vaaaaaaaaaast majority are neither Syrian nor refugees. Jesus Christ, you are gullible.

Comment

Serious question: Are you stupid? What part of the EU finding 90%-95% of applications are false do you not understand? The vast, vast, vaaaaaaaaaast majority are neither Syrian nor refugees. Jesus Christ, you are gullible.
                  I would rather be gullible if I believed your claims without a trustworthy source.
                  You know who also loves tro makes claims without citing a source (or only uses untrustworthy sources like Fox News)? Trump

Comment

• Cohen is just a garden variety influence peddler. Street rat with a law degree.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      Cohen is just a garden variety influence peddler. Street rat with a law degree.
                      So in other words, perfect republican party material.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• The very fact that Germany only approves about 1% of aslyum claims should tell you how vast the fraud problem really is. Hell, last I heard only about 7% of those ordered deported by the courts actually are deported by the government which speaks to absolutely epic levels of incompetence and duplicity in the Merkel regime.
                        Last edited by Dinner; May 10, 2018, 11:12.

Comment

• Sarah Huckabee Sanders Flatly Rejects Jim Acosta's Assertion That He's Jim Acosta

Gina Haspel Nervously Rubs Lucky Prisoner's Foot During CIA Director Confirmation Hearing

Dr. Scholl’s Introduces New Cartilage Inserts For All-Day Knee Pain Relief
                          Last edited by Broken_Erika; May 10, 2018, 09:44. Reason: :nosaeR

Comment

The very fact that Germany only approves about 1% of aslyum claims should tell you how vast the fraud problem really is. Hell, last I heard only about 7% of those ordered deported by the courts actually are deported by the government which speaks to absolutely epic levels of incompetence and duplicity in the Merkel regime.
                            That's not quite correct.
                            Here you see the percentage of denied or shut down asylum applications per year:
                            https://de.statista.com/statistik/da...n-deutschland/

The last 3.5 years:
                            2015: 50.2 %
                            2016: 38.1 % (that was the year with the highest number of refugees)
                            2017: 56.6 %
                            2018 (so far): 67.7 %

So, during the worst time of the civil war and IS, we had roughly 50% of the asylum applications granted.
                            (and actually, as you see, the abrs are a combination of 2 values ... the black bar means that the applicaion was rejected for formal decisions (like "You may deserve asylum, but you haven't filled out Form A7/248 correctly, please apply again") and only the blue bars mean that it actually was found that you were not eligible for asylum,)

I don't deny that currently we have an abysmal deportation quota, however ... especially as the refugee wave of the last 3 years overwhelmed our capacities for deportation.
                            But currently the numbers of asylum seekers slowly returns to normal, as you can see here:
                            https://de.statista.com/statistik/da...and-seit-1995/

So we can expect that the percentage of deportations also rises, considering that the backlog from the last 3 years now can be worked on

Also, addendum regarding the gender of the asylum seekers:
                            https://www.bpb.de/gesellschaft/migr...in-deutschland

Here you can see that in all years, 2015-2018 there are > 30%of women. It is more men than women, but far removed from the 5% of women that you claimed
                            Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 10, 2018, 20:09. Reason: Added Addendum regarding gender and infos about bars

Comment

• Oerdin is always wrong. Who knew?
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I dunno, my eyes kinda glaze over when i see that kinda stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X