Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by self biased View Post

with you so far, as the juxtaposition of someone who gets off on "cuckolding" being also offended by adultery can be seen as amusing

I honestly dont see why you brought this up given the context of the conversation, as it seems like a non-sequitor. Unless you were trying to set up some kind of other, awful comparison.

I'll at least give you credit for refraining from using gross slurs to refer to trans people, and I'm genuinely glad you're doing so. I'm sure you're against trans people adopting children and probably gay people as well, undoubtedly for some reason that stems from the old testament. The fact that these reasons go against what Christ taught, is moot as the two things you're trying to compare don't make sense in any context.
    Wooooow
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• So it's a fake. But wait ... Mommy separated the child from the father.

Comment

• Trump is not trying to break up NATO. He has not sent letters to all NATO countries to spend more on defense, or else. Such activity would make Putin very happy. Good thing Trump is not a traitor...
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Wouldn't that just make us a larger threat to US national security?

Trump can go **** himself.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Poor Canadians. Try to make Canada great again.

Comment

• We're still great and have been for quite some time.

It's the US that isn't according to your guy.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Poor Canadians. Try to make Canada great again.
                Canada is greater than before, now that they have legalized Marijuana
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                  Wouldn't that just make us a larger threat to US national security?

How much have the large companies of the US weapons industry donated to Trump and his GOP?
                  A higher threat to the US national security might result in much more weapons (and ammo) being needed ...
                  surely something that is desirable for the US weapons manufacturers

(just like Trump already delivered to the US private prison companies (like GEO, which donated almost 1 million to Trump and his GOP) by introducing the asylum seeker family separation policy in order to produce more prisoners (resulting in much more profit for GEO and Co))
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• http://amp.10news.com/2625490324/new...olla-mall.html

speaking of fake news the whole fake/pretend speakeasy trend has pretty much jumped the shark now. They are now appearing in suburban malls. Just watch the video, while the decor is cool, and the secret door concept is nice once but probably will quickly become an old hat. Also the owner looks like a douchebag who needs a hair cut.

oh, and the claim that Romulus and Remus were "Roman gods" is also false. More like mythological figures.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Remember when Republicans were all "but Hillary used private email instead of the official email"? Yeah, as every intelligent person has long know they are all doing it as well. It is an obvious attempt to avoid public disclosure laws and both sides do it routinely. Feel bad for those ignorant saps who fell for the lie that Hillary was doing anything different from what her attackers were doing.

Comment

• Those “ignorant saps” never cared about email. They were just looking for any excuse to excoriate Clinton. They still are. Consistency and reasoning have no place in their mind set.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I completely agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Canada is greater than before, now that they have legalized Marijuana
                            Right. They just need to all get stoned. That will solve everything

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                              We're still great and have been for quite some time.

It's the US that isn't according to your guy.
                              You sound like someone on the bad end of a break up.

Comment

Working...
                              X