No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN reporter denies CNN is fake news, demands proof.

Mental illness.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The Congress shooter had a history of violence. Good thing he was allowed to own guns! Republicans are the pro-gun without background check types - he probably just wanted to thank them - bullets are your friend!
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        The Congress shooter had a history of violence. Good thing he was allowed to own guns! Republicans are the pro-gun without background check types - he probably just wanted to thank them - bullets are your friend!
        He also didn't attend church weekly. Such men are 50% more likely to beat their partner.

Comment

• Or at least, 50% more likely to admit it.

Comment

• Yes, liberals admit to beating women.

Comment

• Also, it makes sense that physically weaker men would beat women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Well liberals are shooting us to terrorise US into giving up our guns.
                Kid, do you honestly not see how retarded this statement is?
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Nazis talking about taking my guns makes me nervous.

Comment

• Dude, one sick individual went on a spree in DC. Nothing else has changed.
                    Lord knows the other 150+ mass shootings in the US so far this year haven't changed anything.
                    Do you really think that a GOP-majority POTUS, SCOTUS, and Congress would take away your guns?

There is simply no fvcking way that could happen.

But I'm curious: How do you feel about background checks?
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Nazis talking about taking my guns makes me nervous.
                      Don't worry ... none of the Nazis (= right-wing xtremists) in the US want to take away your guns (or remove the 2nd amendment).
                      They are all too happy about the 2nd amendment being in place, so they can use the weapons to terrorise jews, muslims, people of colour and all other groups that don't fit into their white supremacist Nazi ideology

https://news.vice.com/story/10-plots...terrorism-list
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Dude, one sick individual went on a spree in DC. Nothing else has changed.
                        Lord knows the other 150+ mass shootings in the US so far this year haven't changed anything.
                        Do you really think that a GOP-majority POTUS, SCOTUS, and Congress would take away your guns?

There is simply no fvcking way that could happen.

But I'm curious: How do you feel about background checks?
                        Proteus admitted that they have to shoot us to get our guns. I'm against background checks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Don't worry ... none of the Nazis (= right-wing xtremists) in the US want to take away your guns (or remove the 2nd amendment).
                          They are all too happy about the 2nd amendment being in place, so they can use the weapons to terrorise jews, muslims, people of colour and all other groups that don't fit into their white supremacist Nazi ideology

https://news.vice.com/story/10-plots...terrorism-list
                          Last time I checked it was anti-Christians shooting people.

Comment

Proteus admitted that they have to shoot us to get our guns. I'm against background checks.
                            So you're in favor of nutcases having guns. They really have you brainwashed.

Comment

He was talking about a hypothetical scenario where the government tries to confiscate everyone's guns, not talking about some crazy guy going on a shooting spree.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

So you're in favor of nutcases having guns. They really have you brainwashed.
                                Try to understand just what I said without repeating some Rachel Maddow horse **** that you have memorized.

Comment

Working...
                                X