No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently conservative media has never used an unflattering photo of Hillary.

Not to mention, conservatives apparently have never heard of asking for photo approval before agreeing to do a feature article.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm too lazy to look it up, but I remember asking if inciting violence was against the law in the US. Apparently a Kentucky judge thinks there is sufficient evidence for a case against him to precede. He can pay his own legal bills...
      Donald J. Trump has appealed to the raw anger of voters and encouraged crowds at rallies to use force against protesters who are disruptive.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Apparently conservative media has never used an unflattering photo of Hillary.

Not to mention, conservatives apparently have never heard of asking for photo approval before agreeing to do a feature article.
        Why don't you make yourself useful and find some actual fake news instead of telling us that conservatives probably report fake news too.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Why don't you make yourself useful and find some actual fake news instead of telling us that conservatives probably report fake news too.
          Why don't you admit that your media bias article was a great example of biased reporting?
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Here are some pictures of Hillary used by a nut job right wing site...

Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Why don't you admit that your media bias article was a great example of biased reporting?
              I don't admit to your imagination being fact.

Comment

• There are many factually true statements that you're in denial on. And while that's more than a little sad and pathetic, I learned from years of Kenobi that it's unrealistic to expect actual facts and logic to influence your belief system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Here are some pictures of Hillary used by a nut job right wing site...

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/vi...llary-clinton/
                  I love all of those pictures, but not as much as you proving that the NYT is atleast as horrible as rightwingnews.com.

Comment

• Accusing the SCOTUS nominee of plagiarism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Accusing the SCOTUS nominee of plagiarism.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...e-court-236891
                      Is it still fake news when its true?

Comment

• It's fake news when it doesn't support Kid's political views.

Comment

• So it's fake fake News?
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            It's fake news when it doesn't support Kid's political views.
                            This is the most true post in the entire thread.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              It's fake news when it doesn't support Kid's political views.
                              Usually, yes.

Comment

• Politifact had to take back it's claim that the Obama administration got "100% of chemical weapons out of Syria."

Is fake news reporting this?

Comment

Working...
                                X