No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ya Take The good ya take the bad ya take em both and there ya have. The Facts of life, the facts of life..."
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• We are going to have tax reform. You all know that the Obama tax code is very bad. We are going to have the best tax reform ever.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

A word can't be "misogynistic in and of itself. This is why people can't explain anything to liberals.
        Yes, a word can. (A different C word for example.) The meaning of "cuck" is derived from "cuckold", to imply that the man is being taken advantage of by a cheating woman. The use of "cuck" has been expanded to address a whole made up feminist/Islamist conspiracy. Whenever you use it you are attacking women in general by pretending women's rights is a feminist conspiracy to neuter men and take away their rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
          Getting republicans to actually do something is like herding 300 cats.
          Just throw a bunch of rats in the middle of them![/trumpAdmin]

Comment

• Then half of them start fighting, a bunch run away from the rats, a bunch take a nap and the rest ignore the rats and start grooming themselves. It's government in-action.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

But... your arthritis
              This just shows what I am willing to sacrifice for the betterment of my fellow man.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• No new healthcare thingie? Who thought politics is so complicated?
                Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Yes, a word can. (A different C word for example.) The meaning of "cuck" is derived from "cuckold", to imply that the man is being taken advantage of by a cheating woman. The use of "cuck" has been expanded to address a whole made up feminist/Islamist conspiracy. Whenever you use it you are attacking women in general by pretending women's rights is a feminist conspiracy to neuter men and take away their rights.
                  It's always interesting when you accuse people of making up a thing then you make up a thing. So creative.

Comment

• You think "words don't matter" ... but they do.

You are blatantly misogynistic, as is everyone else I've seen use the term in earnest. The word has sexist and racist origins as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      You think "words don't matter" ... but they do.

You are blatantly misogynistic, as is everyone else I've seen use the term in earnest. The word has sexist and racist origins as well.
                      I didn't say words don't matter, not do I believe that. You believe a lot of things, that are not true BTW. That's your business.

Comment

• Further proof that the person wh writes the scripts for the actions of Donald Trump must be a comedy script writer:

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Maybe Greece can ignore it's debt as well.

Comment

Maybe Greece can ignore it's debt as well.
                            We (and other NATO countries) don't owe the USA any money
                            The 2% self commitment is just a raise in or own military budget and we have time till the next decade to fulfill it

Germany also didn't get any money for its peacekeeping and nation rebuilding efforts in Afghanistan (in which it did a way better job than the USA ... the USA breaks it and germany rebuilds it )

Also we never sent you an invoice for the large numbers of US military bases on german soil, a few of which have been traditionally used by the NSA for industrial espionage against german companies
                            Last edited by Proteus_MST; March 26, 2017, 16:25.
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

We (and other NATO countries) don't owe the USA any money
                              The 2% self commitment is just a raise in or own military budget and we have time till the next decade to fulfill it

Germany also didn't get any money for its peacekeeping and nation rebuilding efforts in Afghanistan (in which it did a way better job than the USA ... the USA breaks it and germany rebuilds it )

Also we never sent you an invoice for the large numbers of US military bases on german soil, a few of which have been traditionally used by the NSA for industrial espionage against german companies
                              Um no. If the alliance is attacked you will not have contributed your fair share, period.

Again, with such an attitude, maybe others shouldn't need to fulldil their obligations to you. Even Obama told you to contribute a fair share.

Comment

Um no. If the alliance is attacked you will not have contributed your fair share, period.

Again, with such an attitude, maybe others shouldn't need to fulldil their obligations to you. Even Obama told you to contribute a fair share.
                                Allowing you to use bases on german soil free of charge also contributes huge loads to fulfilling our duty ... the bases on germn soil (especially Rammstein) played a large role in all major US wars of the past 2.5 decades, including US-Iraq War 2 (and despite our objections to the US casus belli).

Likewise doing peacekeeping missions means a much larger contribution to NATO, than spending the allotted 2% on your military budget, but only rarely taking part in peacekeeping missions.
                                And germany did and does a lot of peacekeeping, in Afghanistan and many other countries ... cannot say similar things about some of the (few) countries that have a military budget of 2+% (for example poland or estonia)

Comment

Working...
                                X