Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake News Reporting Thread

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

This is your worst thread to date
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

JR will post Breitbart news ... if any is fake.

Comment

This guy seems to be the best producer of fake news:
        http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...rump/94026272/

His greatest coup was the news that Hilllary Clinton pays protesters to appear on Trump campaign rallies ...
        was taken for true by lots of Republicans and even retweetet by one of the sons of Trump
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          This guy seems to be the best producer of fake news:
          http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...rump/94026272/

His greatest coup was the news that Hilllary Clinton pays protesters to appear on Trump campaign rallies ...
          was taken for true by lots of Republicans and even retweetet by one of the sons of Trump
          Interesting. I read the original Washington Post article, which is horrible btw. There is no link to the article that he wrote claiming that Hillary Clinton paid him to disrupt Trump rallies. But there is a tweet there of Lendawski linking it from an ABC website (can't read the whole URL though).

He says that it was satire, like the Onion, and that he hates Trump. He actually intended to damage Trump, and republicans by proving that no one paid people to disrupt Trump rallies.

The best part is that that doesn't prove that people we not paid to disrupt Trump rallies.

Comment

I saw a report about him today ... in it he actually claimed that his intention in all fake news stories was apolitical and that he did it fo the money (via the google ads he placed together with the fake stories he posted ... which would actually net him severl hundred $ a day).
            But that he was shocked nevertheless when he heard that Trump won (and believed that his story may have contributed to it)

He also said that he more often would produce stories for a conservative and religious audience, because they would spread his fake stories further / faster, in contrast to liberals and atheists (who would be more sceptical of his stories and therefore more reluctant to spread it, especially if he exaggerated too much)
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              I saw a report about him today ... in it he actually claimed that his intention in all fake news stories was apolitical and that he did it fo the money (via the google ads he placed together with the fake stories he posted ... which would actually net him severl hundred $ a day).
              But that he was shocked nevertheless when he heard that Trump won (and believed that his story may have contributed to it)

He also said that he more often would produce stories for a conservative and religious audience, because they would spread his fake stories further / faster, in contrast to liberals and atheists (who would be more sceptical of his stories and therefore more reluctant to spread it, especially if he exaggerated too much)
              I can guarantee you that liberals spread fake news much faster. For example, the guy is an admitted liar and you are insisting that what he says means something.

Comment

Since the mainstream isn't interested in exposing liberal fake news do your own search in facebook. I searched "Indiscriminate immigration raids." I found a post being circulated with 523 shares and almost 3K responses. ICE is trying to combat this lie because it puts lives in danger.

Comment

Start with the NYT. https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/0...-sessions.html

They accuse republicans of closing ranks around the Attorney General. Fake news.

They accuse the Attorney General of making contradicting statements during his hearing. Fake news.

Comment

Great strides are being made in the war against reality.

Fake reports of fake news are a breakthrough. Soon the distinction between truth and lies will be obliterated.

Nobody will know the difference any more.

Then the war against reality will have truly been won.

Comment

MWHC does not drink anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                          I have not placed a poast in this thrade.

In fact, this poast is a figment of your imagination.

Comment

Kidicious isn't mentally ill and he is very smart.

Comment

Just a few more alternate facts.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X