Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...and you wonder why I hate the government.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    The citation is from 1991, when he was clearly a democrat.
    He has had ties to the republicans for decades dating back to Reagan. It is unclear if he ever was really a Democrat.

You should write a letter to Tammy Duckworth and ask how she feels about your party.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I feel sorry for him. Reality is a place somewhere.

He isn't there.

Everything you say is worthy of being captured on a cringey youtube video, BK.

You ought to broadcast your views and comments to the world.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

He has had ties to the republicans for decades dating back to Reagan. It is unclear if he ever was really a Democrat.
        Just like Wendell Willkie, he is a businessman who was supposed to be the Republicans savior. And just like Wendell Willkie, he was a longterm member of the Democrat party who donated to Democrats all his life.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You have to hand it to Ben. He knows how to be irrelevant and come up with some bogus remarks.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Everything you say is worthy of being captured on a cringey youtube video, BK.

You ought to broadcast your views and comments to the world.

There are many people who agree with me in this world. I've been blessed to call some of them friends.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

You have to hand it to Ben. He knows how to be irrelevant and come up with some bogus remarks.
              Know your audience. Best advice I can give.

Comment

There are many people who agree with me in this world. I've been blessed to call some of them friends.
                You agree with you. And that voice in your head claiming to be god.

You probably don't have any real friends.

Comment

It's the State government that chose to go after California vets to recoup what they perceive as an 'overpayment'.
                  Proof that Ben is trolling is the beginning of the 2nd paragraph of the linked article:

The Pentagon demanded the money back...
                  Ben, you either (a) decided to threadjack with a blatantly false troll, or (b) can't be bothered to take more than a cursory glance at the OP topic.

Either way, as a result we've had to read another page (28 posts in 2+ hours) of your ongoing dick-waving with Giancarlo -- over nothing. And while this may amuse you, it's site pollution, not content.

Grow up and stop being such an ass.

And as for you, Giancarlo, please stop feeding the troll. You take the bait every freaking time.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

And get off my lawn!
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I did point out the Pentagon demanded the money back several times.

Comment

Either way, as a result we've had to read another page (28 posts in 2+ hours) of your ongoing dick-waving with Giancarlo -- over nothing. And while this may amuse you, it's site pollution, not content.
                        All I posted was to note that CA has Democrat supermajorities. Gian jumped in, replied, started swearing, etc.

Comment

All I said is this is a federal issue and you exploded into anger lol.

Comment

Where? Sava gave you sage advice which you chose not to follow.

Comment

You agree with you. And that voice in your head claiming to be god.

You probably don't have any real friends.
                              As I said, I've been blessed with friends all over.

Comment

There he goes again...

I will just drop it. I don't want to embarrass him any further. I would get tried in the Hague if I did. Crime against humanity.

Comment

Working...
                                X