Apolyton Job Fair (serious thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sava:

On one hand let me say that congratulations on your new business venture, and I wish you nothing but success in the future...

On the other hand let me say that as someone that has defeated both Schizophrenia and addiction; in the words of my therapist from last week: "You may have found the cure for schizophrenia" let me say that don't let the chaos of your own mind control you. Observe the chaos, recognize it for what it is, and move on with your life. Chaos is beauty and pipe dreams and false senses of security may sound nice but they are just noise. Do not fear reality... CONTAIN it. Conquer it. Enjoy it.

You will be OK, brother.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
      Oh, good. I'm stuck at a bridge right now, and the guy in the tollbooth is asking some weird stuff. What do you know about swallows? African and European.
      Turns out a lot of the answers are "look it up on wikipedia."
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
        Sava:

On one hand let me say that congratulations on your new business venture, and I wish you nothing but success in the future...

On the other hand let me say that as someone that has defeated both Schizophrenia and addiction; in the words of my therapist from last week: "You may have found the cure for schizophrenia" let me say that don't let the chaos of your own mind control you. Observe the chaos, recognize it for what it is, and move on with your life. Chaos is beauty and pipe dreams and false senses of security may sound nice but they are just noise. Do not fear reality... CONTAIN it. Conquer it. Enjoy it.

You will be OK, brother.
        Extraordinary things can still happen to those of us who struggle determining reality from fiction.

I hope to meet you some day.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Many universities offer religious history degrees. Even secular ones.
          Do you see any 'religious' study courses? No. And again, there are something like around 6(!) women studies courses.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Do you see any 'religious' study courses? No. And again, there are something like around 6(!) women studies courses.
            Piss poor selection.

I don't think you went there anyways.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I don't think you went there anyways.
              LOL, so you're admitting that it's got nothing to do with religion. Well, I suppose that's a step. And yes, I did go there, earn a degree.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

LOL, so you're admitting that it's got nothing to do with religion. Well, I suppose that's a step. And yes, I did go there, earn a degree.
                No. Because you just said they don't offer religious history degrees, ergo you couldn't have possibly went there.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Because you just said they don't offer religious history degrees, ergo you couldn't have possibly went there.
                  LOL. Except that I did go there, ergo I don't have a religious history degree.

Comment

LOL. Except that I did go there, ergo I don't have a religious history degree.
                    No. You have said you have a religious history degree.

I love how you think your overly general degree is so awesome.

Comment

• Ben and Giancarlo, there are many, many other threads you can argue with each other in. please go ****post in one of those and kindly refrain from thread****ting here. Thanks.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                        Ben and Giancarlo, there are many, many other threads you can argue with each other in. please go ****post in one of those and kindly refrain from thread****ting here. Thanks.
                        Well I don't know if this is the most serious thread lol. Sorry Sava.

Comment

• serious in the sense that you're supposed to discuss the topic
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• and the topic is nonsense until i post selfies from my new digs
                            i can say things like i'm now one degree away from mike pence and it means nothing
                            it is nonsense

but yet

REAL

WHAT THE ****
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• two governors walk into a bar

have you heard this one before?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• secret service is going to read this and all of your posts
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X