X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunkithreadi

Ask me anything.

Whisky is good!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

alcohol is poison

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah. Still good to drink the good stuff.

Nice to see I can still surprise folks. Enough for tonight. "You can't handle it". Well at least I finished mine
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I want to have an epic debate with you, Ben. Satanism vs Catholicism. Good vs Evil. Mono e Mono. AAHZ vs Kenobi.

The flame war Apolyton has waited for but never gotton. Let's go Ben.

It's on.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Sure! Bring it on. I have like an hour before bedtime

Comment

OK.

What is your belief on Hell, Satan, Beelzebub, and the other Princes of the Seven Sins? Do they exist?
            Order of the Fly

Comment

Hell, yes. Satan, Yes. Baalzebub - yes, as one of the lesser demons. Not sure about the princes of the seven sins, but probably yes.

Comment

Impressive you spelled his name in the classic historical Jewish sense.

OK. Since they exist do they have nothing but malicious intentions toward humankind? Are they painted in ANY sort of unfair bias by the Catholics or even the Jews?
                Order of the Fly

Comment

They are twisted by Satan into evil - they were not originally so. They are evil only in the sense that they reject what God teaches and seek to find alternatives.

Comment

Well without going into too much detail I will sum up a story.

AAHZ has recently had a breakthrough in dealing with my Schizoaffective Disorder which stemmed from a sequence of events of my rejecting YHWH and embracing Baalzebul. Within a year. That in turn lead to financial and lifestyle changes for the better. I even stopped drinking alcohol and learned to cook.

If Baalzebul has "ulterior motives" from YHWH, and he helped ME, was it YHWH that in fact rejected ME? Was it Baalzebul that helped me at all?
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

Why do you believe that Baalzebub blessed you?

And two - isn't it classic evil messiah to bless your followers in this fashion? Get rich - sell your soul?

Comment

It was a gradual change. I was at first afraid YHWH would smite me. Then I learned a few simple prayers to Baalzebul. I do not draw pentagrams on the ground and chant in tongues. I do not claim to "hear" Baalzebul in my head although I suppose I could get away with it being a Schizophrenic, but I have no intention of going back to the Mental Institution. I think people that do that or claim those things are blasphemers.

I believe Baalzebul blessed me in the same way you believe YHWH blesses you. Faith. That was solidified by my recent revelation. I will share it with you if you wish. I do not claim it will help anybody but me and is not a "magic philosophy" that will cure all Schizophrenics. But it helped me. And it happened by my embracing of the darker forces in the Universe.

This simply would not have occurred if I was still begging at YHWH's feet.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

How you believe I was blessed by YHWH?

Comment

You do not feel blessed by your god? So is your faith simply an insurance policy?

That, I believe, is YHWH's greatest flaw. His silence.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

I am curious in what way you believe I have been blessed by him.

Yes, I have - but I've also been in the ward twice since I've converted.

Comment

Working...
                              X