No announcement yet.

Drunkithreadi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game drives me fuccin crazy with all the cheap **** the CPU does. bullshit.

I do better against people than I do against the CPU.
    להזמין ש‬ל הזבוב, Trained by Ba'al Zevuv.

Comment

I fuccin hate this stupid game. I should sue these faggots.

Comment

2K is the worst fuccing game company in the entire industry today. If they evar go out of business I swear to God as my witness I will spend my entire savings account celebrating.

Comment

Lets see how pissed off and frustrated we can make our gamers with the cheap shit we pull off.

Comment

AAHZ
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yesterday a Crip saluted me. Not a Y.G. either but a proven and established Crip. He then wished me a Merry Christmas. Hell y'all know about THAT level of respect?

DAMMIT THIS AAHZ JUST TOO FAR OUT OF REACH FOR THE HATERS

A-Lister.

Comment

AAHZ got face to face with a Slob today. That faggot got mad that he had no balls to swing on AAHZ after he walked away.

Damn those faggots for trying to embarrass AAHZ and pretend they had my back. Now I got the whole Crip movement behind me you Slobs. I won't rest, neither.

It's on you faggots. AAHZ defeated fear... fucc you think he will do to you?

Comment

Had that fuccin Slob shook. Goddammit this Cheribum WANTS a fight. From now on I will intentionally get in a Slob's face just to catch a fade.

Comment

Working...
                  X