Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is is better for a society to be mostly Christian or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The education stuff is irrelevant, even a rock that flunked out of kindergarten would be less wrong than Ben about most subjects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Given that is the extent of what you took? I find that hilarious. No Gian. I took first year chem, second year chem, first year physics, second year chem, a micro course (as I needed the science elective), your own CPSC first year requirement, first year Astro, Second year Astro. Plus all the math you took, stats and whatnot.

The stuff you took I didn't take is your upper level CPSC which is the meat and potatoes of your CPSC degree.

As I said, our degrees are not that much different from each other. Except I have another year or so of science.
      You are toast. My undergrad is way more complex than your alleged general history degree.

You are lying about everything.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You were too lazy to do a double major. So you took the easy way out.
        Astro meant I have my Astro requirements and Physics requirements. *shrug* I never really considered doing a double major as there is more than enough in Astro and Physics. I did try to take worthwhile electives.

Schwarzenegger cut billions from education. He was a republican. This isn't rocket science. We had to restore the budget and we did under Governor Brown. Your claims about California were false too. California ranks better than Texas.
        Oh, so you're stating that Texas' ranking of last was a lie? Cool. You never did provide a source for that. As for GDP per capita, TX surpassed CA in 2012.

More idiotic claims. You didn't take the classes I took therefore you have no way in knowing. You are so stupidly ignorant.
        Yes, because I know nothing about political science...

You made the claim that I only have 100 credits. Are you standing by that claim? Absolutely. I'm starting to believe you have no degree at all and didn't even finish college.
        What evidence do you have for that? I can't believe you're doubling down on a stupid argument.

You need to face the reality I have better education than you. I am starting to believe you didn't even finish any degree. Nobody that stupid can finish.
        *shrug* You're arguing something you have little proof of, something that I would know and do have proof for. I don't get why you think this is a profitable exchange. I have solid evidence that CPSCs do not take sciences beyond first year, unless you took it as an elective.

Physics and Astro majors do.

Most people here think you are clueless.
        Most people here quote Huffpo religiously and claim that they are political visionaries. I'm just not seeing breadth and depth of independent thought, Gian.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• You are lying about everything.
          I'm not impressed that a purported masters in Political science isn't familiar with Robert's Rules of Order.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Ben, so far you've repeated yourself within a single sentence, replied to one of your own posts, and are generally sounding deeply flustered. You should probably just concede that Giancarlo is indeed, like most people here, smarter than you.

Comment

• Ben, so far you've repeated yourself within a single sentence, replied to one of your own posts, and are generally sounding deeply flustered. You should probably just concede that Giancarlo is indeed, like most people here, smarter than you.
              Hrm? You clearly have issues with reading comprehension... I requoted my statement about my degree requirements in responding to Gian's claim I only earned 100 credits rather than having to retype it all.

Comment

Hrm? You clearly have issues with reading comprehension... I requoted my statement about my degree requirements in responding to Gian's claim I only earned 100 credits rather than having to retype it all.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi and Giancarlo quotes bizarrely mixed together by a dumbass
                And you have a political science degree... I'm not sure why you're casting aspersions on a history degree. At least my degree has always been a part of a liberal arts education, while yours used to be a part of ours. I'm a double major.
                Originally posted by Dumbass then Replying to Himself
                Ok. And given most double major requirements it means you are restricted in the courses that you can take, forgoing electives for the most part.

Comment

Astro meant I have my Astro requirements and Physics requirements. *shrug* I never really considered doing a double major as there is more than enough in Astro and Physics. I did try to take worthwhile electives.

Oh, so you're stating that Texas' ranking of last was a lie? Cool. You never did provide a source for that. As for GDP per capita, TX surpassed CA in 2012.

Yes, because I know nothing about political science...

What evidence do you have for that? I can't believe you're doubling down on a stupid argument.

*shrug* You're arguing something you have little proof of, something that I would know and do have proof for. I don't get why you think this is a profitable exchange. I have solid evidence that CPSCs do not take sciences beyond first year, unless you took it as an elective.

Physics and Astro majors do.

Most people here quote Huffpo religiously and claim that they are political visionaries. I'm just not seeing breadth and depth of independent thought, Gian.
                  There you have it folks... He is now blowing verbal diarrhea. From the lies about his education to inaccurate figures involving GDP per capita.

BTW, Texas is in a recession since the oil market crashed. One trick pony.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I'm not impressed that a purported masters in Political science isn't familiar with Robert's Rules of Order.
                    You are simply an idiot. That is all I have to say now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                      You are simply an idiot. That is all I have to say now.
                      To be fair, that's all you needed to say in the first place. Ben being ridiculously proud of his threadbare education while simultaneously being a dishonest idiot is just par for the course here.

Comment

• From the lies about his education to inaccurate figures involving GDP per capita.
                        Texas 2012 Real GDP per capita: 46,498 Rank - 14th
                        California 2012 Real GDP per capita: 46,029 Rank - 17th

Where's your source for Texas being the worst, Gian?

Comment

• I cant say I'm impressed with the argument, we Christians are so good because we abolished slavery

and replaced it with Jim Crow and the KKK

how long were Christians enslaving people before that?

and it was only abolished because the South rebelled

Comment

• I cant say I'm impressed with the argument, we Christians are so good because we abolished slavery

and replaced it with Jim Crow and the KKK

how long were Christians enslaving people before that?

and it was only abolished because the South rebelled
                            I was referring to Wilberforce, Berz.

Comment

• Yes Berz, in Benland if one Christian does a good thing, you get to ignore the thousands of Christians doing very bad things over centuries.

Comment

• BTW, Texas is in a recession since the oil market crashed. One trick pony.
                                The 2015 numbers place Texas two spots behind California, and still climbing.

Comment

Working...
                                X