No announcement yet.

11 Dallas Police Shot 3 Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama stopped his Spain visit to go to the Dallas memorial service for the murdered police officers, and called police racists. I can't remember a more repugnant president.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• No he didn't. Stop lying. Repugnant? His approval rating nearing 60% says otherwise. He stated police and communities need to connect and re-connect. There needs to be communication. I saw his whole speech and he never called anyone racist. He did say reform is needed and more needs to be done to improve community relations. That is what the LAPD has worked so hard to do in LA in the past decade. This city knows that a corrupt police force isn't the way to go.

But please, praytell... show us where he said cops are racist. Of course you couldn't tell the truth even if someone paid you to do it. His speech was uplifting and powerful. He received wide applause from everyone.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• His approval rating isn't 60% in the USA, where it matters.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It is nearing 60% in the US. Latest poll put it at 56-57%. Those are the facts. Obama - 56-57% approval. Trump 70-75% disapproval.

So yea, these numbers matter! Republicans are toast! It's so bad you guys could even lose the House.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
            No he didn't. Stop lying. Repugnant? His approval rating nearing 60% says otherwise. He stated police and communities need to connect and re-connect. There needs to be communication. I saw his whole speech and he never called anyone racist. He did say reform is needed and more needs to be done to improve community relations. That is what the LAPD has worked so hard to do in LA in the past decade. This city knows that a corrupt police force isn't the way to go.

But please, praytell... show us where he said cops are racist. Of course you couldn't tell the truth even if someone paid you to do it. His speech was uplifting and powerful. He received wide applause from everyone.
            "We also know that centuries of racial discrimination, of slavery, and subjugation, and Jim Crow; they didn’t simply vanish with the law against segregation…we know that bias remains. "

You're the liar of course. That's why you love Hillary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              "We also know that centuries of racial discrimination, of slavery, and subjugation, and Jim Crow; they didn’t simply vanish with the law against segregation…we know that bias remains. "

You're the liar of course. That's why you love Hillary.
              So where did he call the cops racist? Keep it up, massive liar!

You keep lying so much you're like Trump. I wonder if you're related.

PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.

Donald Trump lies 76% of the time. You love the bull****. You eat it right up.

You're related to that orange oompa loompa. You have to be!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                So where did he call the cops racist? Keep it up, massive liar!

You keep lying so much you're like Trump. I wonder if you're related.

PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.

Donald Trump lies 76% of the time. You love the bull****. You eat it right up.

You're related to that orange oompa loompa. You have to be!
                K. I don't have time for your bull****. You are mentally ill, and it's getting old fast.

Comment

K. I don't have time for your bull****. You are mentally ill, and it's getting old fast.
                  Mentally ill? To have the positions you have, one needs to be mentally unstable.

You're suffering badly.

Comment

Gee... His "bull****" was simply catching you in a lie. It's no wonder you don't have the time to be proved wrong. And it happens so often, no wonder it's getting old to you real fast.
                    Have a nice day.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Can't have a thread without trolling thread jacking.
                      ****ing pathetic.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Hello, Slowwhand. Welcome to Apolyton Off Topic. Hope you enjoy your stay!
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Yeah, I wonder if BK would have posted these pictures if one of these police officers would have been gay...
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                            Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            so called "black power" groups do better background checks than the state of texas

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-unstable.html
                            Do you have me on ignore, or something?
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• I do. I'm ignoring you right now. I am. Really.
                              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Yeah, I wonder if BK would have posted these pictures if one of these police officers would have been gay...
                                At least one of us did.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X