X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    You're beyond help.

So sad.
    You're the one supporting the pathological liar for president. Remember when she said she was in that combat zone and bullets were flying over her head, but they showed the footage and she was kissing babies? No you don't, because you're a liberal.

Hilarious!
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Remember when Obama called her a cheater and a liar in 2008?

Comment

• One of the police shootings that may have motivated the shooter happened in MN. The man's girlfriend caught it on video, and it went viral. She said that her bf was a peaceful person, and he was just reaching for his ID. Also, she said they were pulled over for a broken tail light.

It turns out that they were robbery suspects, and the man that was shot supported black power. The cops lawyer says he reached for his gun. They are using the woman's video to prove that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
          so called "black power" groups do better background checks than the state of texas

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-unstable.html
          But the truth that isn't told here is that Micah Johnson was a good person who didn't hate white people and wanted to serve his country. According to his family he changed after he was discharged from the military,

IMO, we can't blame just Micah Johnson for this, because he was a person who just had his dreams destroyed, and was looking for someone to blame. The liberal media, and other race-baiters told him that police where to blame, and be believed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            You're the one supporting the pathological liar for president. Remember when she said she was in that combat zone and bullets were flying over her head, but they showed the footage and she was kissing babies? No you don't, because you're a liberal.

Hilarious!
            You're lying again. According to Politifact, she actually tells the truth more than Sanders and certainly more than your man Trump. Why must you switch the subject when you get caught in lie? And keep calling me a liberal... That doesn't mean anything because you don't even know what a liberal is. You lied about Obama too.

And all your arguments are based on falsehoods and lies. Facebook isn't a source.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You're lying again. According to Politifact, she actually tells the truth more than Sanders and certainly more than your man Trump. Why must you switch the subject when you get caught in lie? And keep calling me a liberal... That doesn't mean anything because you don't even know what a liberal is.
              Please share this article, for our amusement.

Comment

Please share this article, for our amusement.
                PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.

They are award winning and actually do research. Compare her page to your man Trump... Who lies everytime he opens his mouth.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/

They are award winning and actually do research. Compare her page to your man Trump... Who lies everytime he opens his mouth.
                  So even that liberal hack site says she lies 49% of the time?

Comment

So even that liberal hack site says she lies 49% of the time?
                    You didn't read the site. It doesn't say that. And it is nonpartisan.

Comment

You didn't read the site. It doesn't say that. And it is nonpartisan.
                      Let me guess, you think NPR is also non-partisan... because they say so.

Comment

Let me guess, you think NPR is also non-partisan... because they say so.
                        It is nonpartisan. Politifact is verified and won a Pulitzer prize.

Comment

• The officer that made the video that kentonio posted in this thread has a big problem with people saying, "not all cops are bad."

What would you say about a person who has a problem with people who say, "not all black people are bad?"

Comment

• I don't want to hear that it wasn't the poor shooter who was at fault. THAT is total cop out bull****.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              I don't want to hear that it wasn't the poor shooter who was at fault. THAT is total cop out bull****.
                              NO ****!

He went out and planned the attack and then killed the officers.

But then you have people like Kid saying crap like
                              "IMO, we can't blame just Micah Johnson for this, because he was a person who just had his dreams destroyed, and was looking for someone to blame. The liberal media, and other race-baiters told him that police where to blame, and be believed them."

Only Kid would blame that liberal media for FORCING some guy to kill police officers... Unbelievable.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                I don't want to hear that it wasn't the poor shooter who was at fault. THAT is total cop out bull****.
                                He served our country. He was a good man, who maybe had mental illness, and was brainwashed by people like Ming.

Comment

Working...
                                X