No announcement yet.

11 Dallas Police Shot 3 Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In your language? You didn't invent the language and you don't own it. Stupidity is second nature to you. Stupid nationalist.
    No, but English people did. I think that's really cool.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      No, but English people did. I think that's really cool.
      Then don't claim it is your language, idiot.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Then don't claim it is your language, idiot.
        Uh, I am English. Always have been.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

You can't read. It isn't your language (it doesnt belong to you).
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You can't read. It isn't your language (it doesnt belong to you).
            It is my language because I speak it.

Comment

A canuck fiercely defending Texan values claims to be English.

Bet that a large number of English posters can explain why you aren't English
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• A canuck fiercly defending Texan values claims to be English.
                I am of English Canadian extraction.

2 of my great grandparents were born in England. 2 of the other 6 were born in Canada, but their families originally came from England.

Comment

I am of English Canadian extraction.

2 of my great grandparents were born in England. 2 of the other 6 were born in Canada, but their families originally came from England.
                  Ah, so you are canuk
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It is my language because I speak it.
                    You are about as honest as Ted Cruz... Meaning zilch

Comment

• Ah, so you are canuk
                      I'm English Canadian. Most folks are English/French Canadian.

Comment

I'm English Canadian. Most folks are English/French Canadian.
                        Yeah, but neither of them are british nor french.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Yeah, but neither of them are british nor french.
                          If you're going back to my great grandparents its, English, English, German, German, Irish, American, Canadian, Canadian. The American is of Scandinavian heritage.

Comment

• The idiocy and/or racism is strong in some policemen

n unarmed black therapist who just wanted to help an autistic person was shot 3 times into a leg,
                            while he was lying on the ground and having the hands over his head.

I wonder how long it will take till the superiors of the policeman will step forward and explain why an unarmed person who is lying on the ground and haviong the hands over his head is a threat that justifies the use of guns
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Gross incompetence. He was laying there with his hands up. Whoever the officer is he needs to be fired immediately and charged. I think its time to consider federal takeover of certain police departments.

I understand most cops are good, but some departments are very poorly trained. Why is it in just about every other western country there are federal police? Germany, France, Spain, Italy. It allows for reforms to proceed more effectively.

Comment

Working...
                              X