No announcement yet.

Pope: Catholics should ask gay people for forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all homosexuals engage in anal sex, Ben.
    And that's my point. You choose to engage in sexual activities.

And sex acts don't equate to sexual orientation. I knew I was gay long before I had any form of sex.
    My argument actually argues in favor of this - that you have an inclination. You still had to choose to engage in sex, Gian.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Terrible argument. Wouldn't the better argument be to compare the incidence ratios of specific STDs between the homosexual community and everyone else?
      Your argument is based on distortions and assumptions, and you are calling my argument terrible? Your second sentence is total bull****.

Indeed. The health consequences are associated with the act.

One, I'm not quite sure where I've argued you should emulate my life. Two, I don't even want to continue my life on where I am at present. I want to get married, have kids, settle down.
      The health consequences? Nonexistent argument.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• And here we go. Rah doesn't like the direction the discussion is taking so he slams down on the brakes.
        You're the only one here that thinks there is a connection. No one else here thinks it's valid.
        So come up with an argument that people find plausible.

I'm not slamming the brakes, I'm calling you an idiot. And yes, here we go AGAIN.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          And that's my point. You choose to engage in sexual activities.

My argument actually argues in favor of this - that you have an inclination. You still had to choose to engage in sex, Gian.
          Your argument is a big pile of stupid bull****. I take precautions in sex and am protected. so there goes your stupid alcoholism argument. Religion really does mess up the mind.

Religious fundamentalism hurts one own health.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Oh and Ben is the guy who opened a thread up about drinking and being drunk.
            And? It's the first for you, but I've posted other drunkithreadis over the years. Generally once or twice a year I'll find myself with friends and we'll be drinking together.

It might shock you but it's been 10 years since I was a teetotaler. Catholics are not required to abstain.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Your argument is a big pile of stupid bull****. I take precautions in sex and am protected
              This is akin to knowing your limits - and only drinking with other people present. The reason you do these things is because you know the consequences if you did not take these precautions.

Comment

• Actually ben, no one really cares. (about your drinking or lack of)
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Your second sentence is total bull****
                  I suspect you know very well that there are considerably elevated incidence ratios.

Comment

• Actually ben, no one really cares. (about your drinking or lack of)
                    Are you Giancarlo?

Comment

• Another post that no one cares about.

Will you admit that gays having protected sex is equivalent to a married couple having protected sex in terms of dangers involved?
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                        He basically said that if I don't live as a virgin, abstain from sex and any kind of relationship, I will wind up dead.
                        Actually it is worth it to scrutinize his own model.

He allegendly supports no sex before marriage, he's not married and he's of a certain age.

Now, let's not talk about him but about someone like him.

The lack of aptitude to form close relations and sexual relations signifies an accute emotional problem close to psychopathy.

This is a model that should be treated.

Is it wise to propangade this receipe for misery?

Comment

• Yeah... he's 57 years old and hasn't had sex yet. I wonder how that effects his mental health.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Will you admit that gays having protected sex is equivalent to a married couple having protected sex in terms of dangers involved?
                            No, because there are differences with sodomy, etc.

Comment

• Yeah... he's 57 years old and hasn't had sex yet. I wonder how that effects his mental health.
                              Geez, I look pretty good for Fifty seven.

Comment

• As stated my others, Married couples do Sodomy also. What's the etc. ?
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X