No announcement yet.

Pope: Catholics should ask gay people for forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planned Parenthood never actually broke the law and went about it in the legal manner (think guardian ad litem in the processes of law).
    They have broken the law many times and been caught many times. Doesn't seem to lead to them getting prosecuted for breaking the law.

If the law is not enforced, then it is no law at all.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      Well if it was part of a so called "sting" operation their guilt must be so overwhelming that they were found guilty and charged.
      Look up how they were penalized. Don't expect us to do it since you're the one bleating about it.
      They were never charged and republicans were itching to do it. The case never had any evidence, nor were there any wrongdoing. The video in that particular case was faked.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        They have broken the law many times and been caught many times. Doesn't seem to lead to them getting prosecuted for breaking the law.

If the law is not enforced, then it is no law at all.
        What laws did they break? Start naming them. There was never any evidence.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

And the Church has paid that price with millions of dollars. Has Planned Parenthood?
          You're the one that says they've been convicted but not penalized. Look it up and report back.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What laws did PP break?
            What laws haven't they broken? Trafficking of human remains, transporting minors across state borders, health and safety clinic regulations, medical abortion regulations, abortionists with suspended licenses, non-doctor abortions, concealment of rape rather than abiding by mandatory reporting laws, zoning laws for clinics, performing abortions on minors without the consent of guardians, is just the tip of a very large ice berg.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• A Texas investigation into Planned Parenthood on Monday culminated in an indictment – of the organization’s accusers instead of the group.

Cleared by a grand jury in this case and the accusers indicted. Seems to me the people going after Planned Parenthood are the ones breaking the law. PP has never been convicted or even indicted of anything.

Comment

• They were never charged and republicans were itching to do it.
                Explains why the Atty General of California destroyed evidence in an illegal, warrantless raid, and then charged the victim.

Comment

What laws haven't they broken? Trafficking of human remains, transporting minors across state borders, health and safety clinic regulations, medical abortion regulations, abortionists with suspended licenses, non-doctor abortions, concealment of rape rather than abiding by mandatory reporting laws, zoning laws for clinics, performing abortions on minors without the consent of guardians, is just the tip of a very large ice berg.
                  No proof for any of that. More lies. You know you could get sued for libel for publishing those lies by PP.

Your unsubstantiated opinions don't amount to anything legally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                    It doesn't mean I am a Catholic. I was forced into it. Now I am not. Get it now?
                    Last thing I remember, I was
                    Running for the door
                    I had to find the passage back
                    To the place I was before
                    "Relax, " said the night man,
                    "We are programmed to receive.
                    You can check-out any time you like,
                    But you can never leave! "

Comment

Explains why the Atty General of California destroyed evidence in an illegal, warrantless raid, and then charged the victim.
                      And now he is going off topic because he is an idiot. No evidence of the Attorney General ever doing that.

Comment

• No proof for any of that. More lies. You know you could get sued for libel for publishing those lies by PP.
                        PP is more than welcome to sue me for libel for all of these. They will lose.

Comment

• No evidence of the Attorney General ever doing that.
                          She herself has admitted to doing it but justifies it based on the target.

Comment

PP is more than welcome to sue me for libel for all of these. They will lose.
                            You have no proof. You are lying. Those so called charges are... Trumped up lol. Provide some proof please.

Comment

She herself has admitted to doing it but justifies it based on the target.
                              No proof once again. Ben lying once again.

Comment

• http://www.jillstanek.com/2013/11/fo...thoood-clinic/'

This is for the Planned Parenthood clinic in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.

Every single one of our chairs is stained with blood or vaginal secretions,” Lola said. “The Department of Health mandated that PP abortion sites have waiting room chairs that are nonpermeable, so this wouldn’t be a problem. Is the Department aware PP’s nonabortion centers still have the upholstered chairs? We asked multiple times for nonpermeable chairs but were told it wasn’t in the budget. Patients sometimes sat on the floor rather than on infected chairs.”

“It gets worse,” Lola continued. “One of our two exam tables was contaminated with blood, secretions, and infectious waste – for years. Despite cleaning the table after every exam, the foam underneath was soaked due to the tear, a making it a sponge for the spread of infectious diseases, since our facility did STD and HIV testing. Corporate refused to repair or replace the table until our clinician threatened a work stoppage, because this was such a gross health violation. Realizing they were going to lose big money, corporate finally had someone come and reupholster it.”

When the refrigerator where we kept meds and cold-storage birth control broke, it took corporate a months to get us a new one,” Lola continued. “Even though meds and food can’t mix, we were forced to.”

Again, they only responded after we threatened,” Lola complained. “Then the refrigerator they brought was DRIPPING in mold and mildew. It had to be cleaned with hospital strength cleaner and disinfectant.

“There was graffiti on the clinic walls, the emergency exit was blocked with boxes, and the waiting room was filthy. Actually, the whole place was filthy – what you would expect at Gosnell’s clinic,” Lola said. “They refused to hire a painter.”

I think I’m thankful Lola had no pictures to go with her final gross story about the Planned Parenthood Stroudsburg clinic.

“On August 28 [2013] the sewer line backed up, causing a waterfall of crap to cascade and fill the basement,” Lola began. “RotoRooter found tampons, used condoms, drug paraphernalia, and other stuff clogging the lines. The center was covered from front to back in fecal footprints as RotoRooter and the manager had to go up and downstairs to test various things.

“An emergency call was made that night to every single regional manager, but no one picked up.” Lola continued. “Finally we called the head of finance, asking for someone to come out and help. We were scared. The place stunk like corpses. We were nauseous and wretching. But the finance manager said the only person who could come out was already ‘in her nightgown, so do the best you can.’

“A biohazardous clean-up crew did not show up for 48 hours, because corporate was price shopping,” Lola said. “Meanwhile, corporate refused to close the place. Patients and their children – and us – were walking and breathing in feces for two days.”

Lola concluded, “After the clean-up, they sprayed a sporicide and industrial strength cleaner. Again, corporate refused to let staff leave. We all began to go into respiratory distress, sharing the same asthma inhaler.

“‘If we die, we die together ,’ we joked.”

Comment

Working...
                                X