Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Because someone said something I don't like I'm going to say women are superior to men.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH PLEASE.
    Please provide any "evidence or logic" that would suggest that he is not mocking you.
    If you can prove that he's your DL, I'll believe that he's not mocking you. Otherwise, good luck.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      Which biblical passage tells you to do this?So you only believe convenient "truths"? Also, believing that God has all of the answers does not (should not, unless you're a narcissistic megalomaniac) entail that you have all of the answers
      Hebrews 11, especially verse 1.

I don't claim to have all the answers. I claim to have faith in that which I believe with strong passion. I've been doing so since I was a small child, when I had faith that my mother and father loved me, because it seemed stupid and pointless to doubt.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        OH PLEASE.
        Please provide any "evidence or logic" that would suggest that he is not mocking you.
        If you can prove that he's your DL, I'll believe that he's not mocking you. Otherwise, good luck.
        Man you are too stupid to communicate with. Everything you say is incredibly stupid, as though you never understand a thing,

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Hebrews 11, especially verse 1.
          Originally posted by bible
          Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
          So you hope that you're infallible, therefore you're infallible? Makes perfect sense
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Not this rubbish again. You are honestly the stupidest person that I've ever met.
            You said I was, damnit!! Why can't you just be certain in your beliefs like normal people?!

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              So you hope that you're infallible, therefore you're infallible? Makes perfect sense
              It's got nothing to do with believing that I'm infallible. Your reasoning is not unlike rah's reasoning that calling people a mangina is mysoginy. I never considered whether or not I was infallible. And I don't intend to either. I believed it, then I doubted it. Doubting it didn't make any sense, so I stopped,

Comment

Man you are too stupid to communicate with. Everything you say is incredibly stupid, as though you never understand a thing,
                I'll accept that is a denial of any 'evidence or logic'.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  I'll accept that is a denial of any 'evidence or logic'.
                  You're asking me to prove something that I didn't claim.

Comment

• So you agree that AAZH is mocking you?
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• It's really not that complicated.
                        You either agree that he is mocking you.
                        Or provide evidence or logic to suggest that he is not.

I'm sure there are others here waiting to laugh at your logic.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X