Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    As for the current thing, it is no secret that fundies don't want muslims going to Europe.
    Seeing as this was coordinated, it is just another facet of this wish
    Of course fundies don't want more Muslims in Europe. The question is why do feminists want more Muslims in Europe if they are raping women.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      He actually didn't say any racist or bigoted things. Pretty much no conservatives believe that he did.
      Kid on Trump!

Comment

• Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
        Yeah, Oerdin is definitely in denial. Next will be self-loathing. He'll still be able to vote Democrat because Hillary's not that far removed from Republican ideologies herself - she's got the lying part down as an art form already.

Cause and effect. Right-wing forces invaded Iraq, helped to topple Gaddafi and are destabilising Syria. Europe would not be having this refugee crisis, exacerbated by opportunistic economic migrants, overloading our borders otherwise.

Of course you're too stupid to make the connection and Oerdin is too racist to care.
        Correct me if i'm wrong, but he says that right-wing, who are also republicans, are responsible for invasion. And the fact that democrats Clinton (and he forgot Obama) are the ones who actually did it, further proves that republicans are responsible? Or what?

By the way, Bush invaded too, and he's republican. So, given that both republicans and democracts did the invasions (i mean most recent ones, not counting all seventy invasions by USA since the end of WW2), and the fact that these are the only two ruling parties in USA, that means that entire USA is responsible for invasions, irregardless of their party preferences.
        Last edited by Ellestar; January 11, 2016, 09:44.
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Hmm, by the way, don't you think someone is orchestrating all that panic about rape in the German media? I heard some theory that there is a little bit too much talk about it in the media, as if it was organized (just like migration was ogranized). If it's true, then it's another step in someone's plan to destabilize Germany - first you import migrants in Germany, then you create provocations with migrants (and you need media coverage for 2nd part to be effective), seems like a good plan to destabilize Europe. And given that the strongest country in Europe, at least economically, is Germany, it makes sense to target it first (together with France, that was also hit by outsiders the most).

But of course i can't discern if there is really too much panic about what has happened.

And whatever the case, i guess Merkel with her stupid policy is a history, right? No way she'll be able to stay in power after that.
          Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
            Correct me if i'm wrong, but he says that right-wing, who are also republicans, are responsible for invasion. And the fact that democrats Clinton (and he forgot Obama) are the ones who actually did it, further proves that republicans are responsible? Or what?

By the way, Bush invaded too, and he's republican. So, given that both republicans and democracts did the invasions (i mean most recent ones, not counting all seventy invasions by USA since the end of WW2), and the fact that these are the only two ruling parties in USA, that means that entire USA is responsible for invasions, irregardless of their party preferences.

Comment

Hmm, by the way, don't you think someone is orchestrating all that panic about rape in the German media? I heard some theory that there is a little bit too much talk about it in the media, as if it was organized (just like migration was ogranized). If it's true, then it's another step in someone's plan to destabilize Germany - first you import migrants in Germany, then you create provocations with migrants (and you need media coverage for 2nd part to be effective), seems like a good plan to destabilize Europe. And given that the strongest country in Europe, at least economically, is Germany, it makes sense to target it first (together with France, that was also hit by outsiders the most).

But of course i can't discern if there is really too much panic about what has happened.

And whatever the case, i guess Merkel with her stupid policy is a history, right? No way she'll be able to stay in power after that.
              An interesting theory... I doubt it, but still, very interesting
              And don't count Merkel out. She's done stupid things before and has somehow stayed in power.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• See the Left did not invent the concept of regressive liberal. You are all regressive.

Comment

• Again Kid has to post something from one of his wack job web sites because he is too stupid to have a rational discussion and make his point in a cohesive fashion.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Hmm, by the way, don't you think someone is orchestrating all that panic about rape in the German media? I heard some theory that there is a little bit too much talk about it in the media, as if it was organized (just like migration was ogranized). If it's true, then it's another step in someone's plan to destabilize Germany - first you import migrants in Germany, then you create provocations with migrants (and you need media coverage for 2nd part to be effective), seems like a good plan to destabilize Europe. And given that the strongest country in Europe, at least economically, is Germany, it makes sense to target it first (together with France, that was also hit by outsiders the most)...
                    It is rather the case that it now comes into light that there were many orders (for example within the police) and also many self censorships by the press, not to bring too many articles about crimes by immigrants. (as it turns out, in several federal countries the police had been ordered to leave "immigrants" out of press releases (and instead use something neutral, like "men") ... also it seems to turn out that crimes within refugee centers wouldn´t get statistically documented at all (so they wouldn´t appear within any crime statistics) despite the fact that many cases of violence and sexual molestation take place in them)
                    More or less this happened because of the social climate in germany, where such reports would immediately be used by right wing movements (and also the newspapers themselves would trod a thin line, not to be associated with such right wing movements if they brought such articles).
                    Cologne has been a singular event which now caused many media to rethink their past policies and reprocess their negligiences in the past.
                    (and hopefully also causes enough public pressure to the police to be more open with regards to their crime statistics and press releases ... but also to bring changes into federal policies, for example by making it easier and faster to deport asylum seekers who commited crimes in germany)

Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                    Doesn´t matter all too much at the moment ... the next federal elections are 2017, therefore she has more than a year time to prepare (as well as change some policies and hope that dust has settled on the whole issue of gang crime by immigrant groups).
                    Nevertheless AFAIK she isn´t planning to take part in the next elections but rather looks for (and prepares) a successor to her
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      Again Kid has to post something from one of his wack job web sites because he is too stupid to have a rational discussion and make his point in a cohesive fashion.
                      I posted it because it's hilarious. It's too bad that your mental illness causes you to miss the humor.

Comment

• Another non original and no thought post by Kid.
                        Kid = "Gee, you don't agree with me so you must have a mental illness."
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          Another non original and no thought post by Kid.
                          Kid = "Gee, you don't agree with me so you must have a mental illness."
                          Nope. I said you can't find the humor in that because you have a mental illness.

Comment

• There's no big plot or conspiracy.

Germany is short on labour supply and will be more and more so as years go by.
                            The first wave of syrian refugees were middle class educated refugees that would do the job just fine.

As for turks there is no such stereotype about the inactive turk. They probably work their asses off just like every one else.

There is a problem with societal norms especially from those that come from deep anatolia.

western turkey is pretty much greekified. same people different religion (but way more conservative)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Nope. I said you can't find the humor in that because you have a mental illness.
                              Thanks for proving my point. Much appreciated.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

So republicans who support Donald Trump are rapists?

Then who are democrats who support Clinton? ISIS members, i guess, given that it's an officially disclosed information that Clinton helped in the creation and supported ISIS.
                                You have to remember you are talking to Mobius who is verry much has a simple black or white view of the world. You are either with me or against me type of thinking; either you want totally open borders or you are a racist Nazi. Hell, he probably would tells us all that the media black out and cover up were a great thing if only he read it in The Guardian first because he can be simple minded like that.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X