No announcement yet.

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It now definitely stinks from a cover up by the higher ups within the cologne police

German policemen in cologne who were at duty during the night now openly contest several assertions by their higher-ups as well as from politicans.

Polizisten dementieren Angaben ihrer Führung, wonach die Täter von Köln unbekannt seien. Die meisten Kontrollierten seien Syrer gewesen. Den Tätern sei es vor allem um „sexuelles Amüsement“ gegangen.

According to them, 100 people were controlled, several people werer taken into custody and 4 people arrested.
    In contrast to previous claims (that many/most of them were north africans who had been in germany for a longer time), most of the people controlles actually were Asylum Seekers from Syria and those who were arrested for sexual delicts actually talked openly about getting there to get sexual amusement.

There is also an operational report by the police, which now has surfaced:
    Beschuss durch Feuerwerk, weinende Frauen und Spott von den Tätern: Ein leitender Polizist schildert die Extremsituation der Kölner Silvesternacht. Die „Welt“ dokumentiert seinen Bericht vollständig.

The police here talks about those policemen at the scene definitely being overburdened ... about the people there openly resisting the police (and showing no respect to the policemen) and that the men worked together, for example to prevent that the policement could get to the location where a woman was currently getting molested or robbed.

Also about the Situaion in the main station not being better ... the building being overcrowded ... male persons in every corner who slept off their alcoholic intoxication and people running over the railtracks to get to their overcrowded rail platforms ... which on the other hand worsened the problems even further, because the whole rail traffic from and to cologne main station had to be stopped (because of people on the tracks)

I also read (in another article that I don´t find atm) that the squad leaders of the policemen at the scene called their higher ups for reinforcements, but got their request denied.

I guess if the claims in those articles can be confirmed by other policemen, this will have a severe impact ... on the one hand on the social climate for asylum seekers (all getting thrown together with those *******s at cologne ... with probably more crimes against foreigners/arab looking people and the residences of asylum seekers getting commited) but also on a political level (and, surely also will result in some people at the higher levels of the police losing their job)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• thats quite a clash of culture, I'm surprised by the ingratitude

Comment

• I hope they do fire who ever ordered the cover up as well as the politicians who lied and said there was no evidence it was the migrants who were the criminals.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          thats quite a clash of culture, I'm surprised by the ingratitude
          Aye ... the operation report is definitely shocking ... here a few more excerpts:

Victims and witnesses were threatened when they identified the offender/s at the scene and were followed/stalked when they left the scene

Only the continuing presence of police and attentive pedestrians prevented more rapes from taking place

One or more of the migrants who were controlled just tore their residence authorisations in two and said, that they will just get a new one tomorrow

In another thread I mentioned some time ago that I would wish for a central european asylum seeker database where those who wish for asylum will be registered at the european borders together with biometric data (like fingerprints or retina scans).
          I definitely think that this will be the only solution, especially with criminals who get deported (or asylum sekers who get rejected) and then just reenter the european borders somewhere else, to seek asylum with another identity ... with a central database those subjects could be identified and rejected already at the borders within short time.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I am kind of surprised you guys don't already have such a system in place.

Hopefully, they don't just use finger prints and a photograph but also require something like a retinal scan. The BBC has already shown video of African migrants who had previously been deported trying to come in via the Balkan route. They would burn their finger prints off using a hot piece of metal just so their finger printa don't get put into the system. Evidence of auch behavior should automatically lead to someone's application getting rejected.
            Last edited by Dinner; January 8, 2016, 02:27.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              I am kind of surprised you guys don't already have such a system in place.

Hopefully, they don't just use finger prints and a photograph but also require something like a retinal scan. The BBC has already shown video of African migrants who had previously been deported trying to come in via the Balkan route. They would burn their finger prints off using a hot piece of metal just so their finger printa don't get put into the system. Evidence of auch behavior should automatically lead to someone's application getting rejected.
              My assumption is that it is a question of costs ...
              at the moment they don´t even have enough personnel to register all asylum seekers in time ...
              last year we got 1 million asylum seekers to germany ... but only 500k applications for asylum have been submitted.
              If they are already so understaffed that they cannot even have all asylum seekers fill out asylum applications in time, I guess that building a central database and buying enough retinal scanners to equip the staff would definitely soar past any provided budgets.
              And if a rich country like germany experiences such problems, poorer countries at europes borders, like greece or italy will surely be affected even more.

But of course ideally it should be handled on an europawide scale ... i.e. via the EU ... but I guess, getting the representatives of the EU countries to agree to actually finance something like a central european asylum seeker database + equipment to take up biometric data (and to also give money for enough staff to register all asylum seekers at EUs borders) is more difficult than to convince the senate of the old republic (in Star Wars) to actually agree to take measures against the trade unions blockade against Naboo

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                My assumption is that it is a question of costs ...
                at the moment they don´t even have enough personnel to register all asylum seekers in time ...
                last year we got 1 million asylum seekers to germany ... but only 500k applications for asylum have been submitted.
                Gah it's just painful for me to read it. When Germany will grow up politicaly and realize what's going on? Do you understand that whoever sent you these migrants isn't your friend? And that you shouldn't take them if you don't have enough resources to even register them, let alone make sure that they're actually contributing to society?
                Knowledge is Power

Comment

• I guess if the claims in those articles can be confirmed by other policemen, this will have a severe impact ... on the one hand on the social climate for asylum seekers (all getting thrown together with those *******s at cologne ... with probably more crimes against foreigners/arab looking people and the residences of asylum seekers getting commited) but also on a political level (and, surely also will result in some people at the higher levels of the police losing their job)
                  Militia groups in Germany are being formed to do the job the police won't do. That didn't take very long. Should be interesting to see what results. If people lose confidence in the ability of the government to protect them from foreigners, then quite a few people are going to be asked why they bother to have one.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Boots on the ground in Syria is looking like a better option today
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Are you volunteering?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        my first reaction was a death threat, but it could just be missing "we" before die meaning they will die if nobody helps

yup, and the drug war is the greatest violation
                        It means they will keep trying to get to Europe until they die.

Comment

• Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                          Are you volunteering?
                          kid certainly lacks the testicular fortitude for that.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• On the radio in the car this morning they said up to 20 men were arrested in connection to the rape gang incident and at least 18 of them were recent Asylum seekers.

Only 980 more suspects to identify and arrest then they can start on the rape gangs in three other German cities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                              Gah it's just painful for me to read it. When Germany will grow up politicaly and realize what's going on? Do you understand that whoever sent you these migrants isn't your friend? And that you shouldn't take them if you don't have enough resources to even register them, let alone make sure that they're actually contributing to society?
                              According to the reports the leader in Bavaria has said only 8% of these people can be classified as skilled workers while the other 92% are unskilled without even the equivalent to a high school education. In a country like Germany that is going to mean they are unemployable even if they bother to learn the local language so the vast majority are just going to be on welfare for life. Probably supplimenting their welfare handouts via crime and drug dealing.

If I was a German tax payer I would be royally pissed off at what Merkel has done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                                According to the reports the leader in Bavaria has said only 8% of these people can be classified as skilled workers while the other 92% are unskilled without even the equivalent to a high school education. In a country like Germany that is going to mean they are unemployable even if they bother to learn the local language so the vast majority are just going to be on welfare for life. Probably supplimenting their welfare handouts via crime and drug dealing.

If I was a German tax payer I would be royally pissed off at what Merkel has done.
                                They have a lot of people brainwashed in Europe not to care. Germany isn't as bad as others though. Still, you will get publicly shamed if you even complain about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X