X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      The thing is now for eastern europe to man up and not let germany alone and starting accepting refugees.
      I'm pretty sure that will happen in the not so distant future
      If the countries of origin will not accept the deportees, can they go there?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

You shouldn't have bombed Iraq.
        Now it's too late
        It's never too late. Once again Russia fights ultimate world evil of it's time to save everyone Just as it was with Mongols, Ottomans, Napoleon, Hitler, and now it's ISIS. Once we'll make Syria safe again, it will singificantly improve situation with refugees for the benefit of both refugees and Europe.

P.S. And how did i forgot USA? USA is the biggest aggressor in the world right now, with more than 70 invasions and coups since the end of WW2, rightfully taking that Crown of Evil right from a Hitler's dead hands. And Russia is the only country out of entire G20 that actively opposes destructive USA politics in the world scene.
        Last edited by Ellestar; February 1, 2016, 12:18.
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

The thing is now for eastern europe to man up and not let germany alone and starting accepting refugees.
          I'm pretty sure that will happen in the not so distant future
          We wouldn't mind some German refugees.
          Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Germany passed a manditory intigration bill today and it is a tiny step forward but it will do little good as it is a soft touch and still doesn't actually deport criminals.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
            X