No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL 2016 APOLYTON CELEBRITY DEAD POOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actress Markie Post died at age 70 after a nearly 4 year long bout with cancer, I had a crush on her growing up

Comment

• The Fall Guy (or as its german title was: "Ein Colt für alle Fälle" (A Colt for all cases))

I liked the series during the 1980s

RIP Markie
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I was a huge fan of Night Court. RIP Markie Post.
        Jeez, is John Larroquette the only one left?
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          Richard Moll and Marsha Warfield are still alive. Brent Spiner and John Astin made frequent appearances.

• Legendary Blackhawks goalie Tony Esposito has passed away. He was 78.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Best damned goalie I ever saw. RIP, Tony-O.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Don Everly, one half of one of rock's earliest and most influential harmony groups, the Everly Brothers, died at age of 84 years old.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Charlie Watts: Rolling Stones drummer dies at 80

The music world pays tribute to "one of the greatest drummers of his generation".
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• If George was the "quiet Beatle", then Watts was the classy Stone.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• RIP Ed Asmer

Comment

• RIP, Ed Asner. He had spunk.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	asner.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	9423745
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Canadian writer, actor, comedian Norm MacDonald had died.
                        Norm Macdonald, the deadpan comedian, actor, writer and 'Saturday Night Live' star, has died after a battle with cancer. He was 61.

Comment

• I had no idea he was fighting cancer - for 9 years! A brilliant comedian and writer. RIP, Norm.

Comment

• Sir Clive Sinclair, Dead at 81
                            The inventor, entrepreneur and ZX Spectrum creator died at his London home following a long illness.

The prolific innovator invented the pocket calculator and the ill-fated Sinclair C5 electric car.
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Li'l Abner is dead -

Peter Palmer, who originated the title character in Broadway's 1956 musical 'Li’l Abner' and reprised the role for the 1959 movie, has died at 90.

Comment

Working...
                              X