No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL 2016 APOLYTON CELEBRITY DEAD POOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very sad news. Mary Ann was one of my first crushes growing up. May Dawn Wells RIP.

Ginger (Tina Louise) is now the only surviving series cast member.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Very sad news. Mary Ann was one of my first crushes growing up. May Dawn Wells RIP.

Ginger (Tina Louise) is now the only surviving series cast member.
      Are you like 110 years old?
      "

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        According to the latest carbon dating techniques, I'm 67.

• EPW
        EPW commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll call up an archaeologist to confirm that.

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, just take an MRI scan and count the rings.

• Gerry Marsden takes Ferry Cross the Mersey.
      Gerry Marsden, the British singer who was instrumental in turning a song from the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical "Carousel" into one of the great anthems in the world of football, has died. He was 78.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Siegfried is gone...

German news agency dpa is reporting that illusionist Siegfried Fischbacher, the surviving member of the duo Siegfried & Roy, has died in Las Vegas at age 81.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• So, both members of the Duo died less than a year away (Roy died in May 2020)
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Babylon 5 and Lost actress Mira Furlan has died at the age of 65, her family and management have confirmed.
            Mira Furlan starred as Minbari Ambassador Delenn in 1990s sci-fi drama Babylon 5.
            Blah

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              RIP, Ambassador Delenn.

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              That show was cursed.

• RIP Hammerin' Hank -- Henry Aaron, a true champion. Age 86.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/bra...outputType=amp
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Good bye ambassador Delenn. You served the Minbari well
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                Curse of the Mumy?

• EPW
                EPW commented
                Editing a comment
                who is left?

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                Billy Mumy is... he was a prolific child actor back in the late '50s through the 60s... so most of the people he played opposite are dead.

• Larry King 87
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• RIP to a broadcast legend.

Comment

• Actress Cloris Leachman has died.

Cloris Leachman, "Mary Tyler Moore Show" star, Oscar winner and multiple Emmy winner, has died. She was 94.

Comment

• Malcolms grandmother in "Malcolm in the middle"

RIP

Comment

• Cicely Tyson has died.
                      Cicely Tyson, an award-winning icon of the stage and screen who broke barriers for Black actresses with surpassing dignity, died Thursday, her longtime manager Larry Thompson confirmed to CNN.

Comment

• Screech is dead at 44

Dustin Diamond, who played the role of Screech on the popular 1990s high school comedy "Saved by the Bell," died Monday after a recent cancer diagnosis, according to Diamond's manager, Roger Paul. He was 44.

Comment

• “The report of my death was an exaggeration.” - Mark Twain

However, Hal Holbrook is dead.
                          He carved out a substantial career in television and film but achieved the widest acclaim with his one-man stage show, playing Twain for more than six decades.

Comment

Working...
                          X