No announcement yet.

Gay couples will have the right to adopt priests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a good example of gay propaganda.

7. Legal marriage equality is just as sinful as murder, bestiality, and pedophilia.

Although Carson first appeared on mainline conservatives' radar in 2013 after blasting President Obama's health care and tax reform policies at the President's National Prayer Breakfast, he promptly used that notoriety to equate homosexuality to bestiality and pedophilia.

In an interview with Fox News anchor Sean Hannity, Carson argued that (heterosexual) marriage is “a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality” gets “to change the definition.” NAMBLA, by the way, is the North American Man/Boy Love Association, a group endorsing pedophilia.

That false comparison resulted in students at Johns Hopkins University, where Carson was a faculty member, protesting his invitation to speak at the 2013 graduation ceremony.

Carson eventually issued a pseudo-apology, saying he was sorry to anyone who was offended by his statements equating supporters of equal marriage rights with those supporting pedophilia. He also eventually withdrew from the Johns Hopkins commencement, predictably playing the victim and claiming he had been silenced by a culture of "political correctness."

Should anyone need proof of Carson's stance on human sexuality, in a book he published in 1999, Carson declared that homosexuality was a sin "comparable to murder and cheating," according to Salon.
    Since the Republican front-runner so often laments 'politically correct' culture, he presumably won't mind our calling it like it is.

They even say that he apologized for offending people, which he has repeatedly. I have to say that at least they report that, which you don't see reported very often.

He's not saying gays are murderers or sheep ****ers. They are deliberately trying to find things that he says to mischaracterize him as a hateful person.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I don't know why anyone would read that. It has nothing to do with what we were talking about. Why are you such an ass?
      Why? Gays They love asses, you know
      Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
        what bigots usually mean when they refer to gay propaganda is:

a) teaching that homosexuals exist;
        b) teaching that contrary to what some iron age goat herders thought, homosexuality is normal and that homosexuals shouldn't be bullied/discriminated against;
        c) including the mechanics of gay sex in sex education lessons.
        Hey, goat "herders" are, how to call them, spiritually close to homosexuals - they also find a nirvana from doing it in the ass with the wrong partner. And besides don't be a such a bigot to discriminate against their sexual preferences, especially if they're so close to the ones you seem to like a lot.

Anyways, (c) is obvious gay propaganda. (b) should be fixed that only normal sex is normal, but some poor souls prefer to do it the wrong way (and that they shouldn't be bullied/discriminated against for that). (a) is fine as long as it's just a part of an information about human sex in a biology classes or soemthing, not something ridiculous like a lesson talking about homosexuals only.
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Who wants a good laugh?

Comment

That's factually incorrect. They are trying to make everyone approve of what they do. That's why you see all the shaming. That's why they accuse Christians of hate. The feminists are doing the same thing. The gays are following their lead. It's not about equal rights. It's about getting everyone to agree that there's nothing wrong with being gay. Sure it goes both ways, but it's not the same thing.
            Interesting that you use the term "factually". You are incorrect. They want equal rights, and Christians want to deny them that. Now that's a fact.
            You can throw in all your "opinions" about shaming and whatever, but those are opinions, NOT FACTS.

So try again...

It's Christian Propaganda that is at work in an effort to deny them equal rights.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Interesting that you use the term "factually". You are incorrect. They want equal rights, and Christians want to deny them that. Now that's a fact.
              You can throw in all your "opinions" about shaming and whatever, but those are opinions, NOT FACTS.
              You're trying to argue that there's not such thing as gay propaganda, but you keep using it. It's really bizarre.

I didn't say that they don't want equal rights. I said that it's not about equal right. It's about expecting everyone to have the same beliefs that you have, and using psychological manipulation when they don't. It doesn't matter if people are trying to deny them equal rights. That doesn't mean that anyone is homophobic. You're using a logical fallacy.

It's also just an opinion that Hitler hated the Jews, so what? There are people right in this thread who are saying that it's no big deal to expect everyone to believe what you believe and to shame people and make false accusations against them if they don't.
              It's Christian Propaganda that is at work in an effort to deny them equal rights.
              Logical fallacy. This is not the argument.

Comment

You're trying to argue that there's not such thing as gay propaganda, but you keep using it. It's really bizarre.
                No, it's really bizarre that you think I'm using gay propaganda... Using your definition, every post you make is Christian propaganda...

I didn't say that they don't want equal rights. I said that it's not about equal right.
                But it is about equal rights... the rest of the crap you try to add on to it is simply christian propaganda and your opinion.

It's about expecting everyone to have the same beliefs that you have, and using psychological manipulation when they don't.
                Gee... sounds like the Christian POV... gays are not saying you will burn in hell if you don't agree with them... only the Christians do that.

It doesn't matter if people are trying to deny them equal rights. That doesn't mean that anyone is homophobic. You're using a logical fallacy.
                Gee... I've never called you homophobic. I just think you hate gays because of your religion. I don't think you are afraid of them. But again, all opinions, not logical fallacy.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  No, it's really bizarre that you think I'm using gay propaganda... Using your definition, every post you make is Christian propaganda...
                  There you go again. I'm not using propaganda. But even if I were it has nothing to do with this argument. It's totally irrelevant.

You're using gay propaganda, because you are flat out lying (denying reality). There are people that are using gay propaganda. I've posted links in this thread. I've pointed out people doing it in this thread. I've pointed out that you are doing it yourself. Are there other people who just want equal right? Maybe. BUT I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THEM!!!!!

But it is about equal rights... the rest of the crap you try to add on to it is simply christian propaganda and your opinion.
                  I'm not talking about equal rights. I'm not. So how am I using propaganda? Correctly accusing liberals of using propaganda is propaganda? You idiot.

Gee... sounds like the Christian POV... gays are not saying you will burn in hell if you don't agree with them... only the Christians do that.
                  They don't have to say I will burn in hell. Logical fallacy.

Gee... I've never called you homophobic. I just think you hate gays because of your religion. I don't think you are afraid of them. But again, all opinions, not logical fallacy.
                  [/quote]
                  So you think I hate people who get a divorce, people who fornicate, people who don't go out of their way to help others, people who love money more than God? That's stupid.

Yes it is a logical fallacy. You need to learn what that is, so that you can stop doing it. This argument isn't about Christian propaganda. No one is even denying that Christian propaganda exists. You're spinning your wheels and making a fool out of yourself.

Comment

There you go again. I'm not using propaganda. But even if I were it has nothing to do with this argument. It's totally irrelevant.
                    Oh, so when you use Christian Propaganda, it's OK, and it's not relevant? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're using gay propaganda, because you are flat out lying (denying reality).
                    Please point out where I'm lying. I've stated gays want equal rights... they do. The rest is simply opinions and not facts. No lying here.

There are people that are using gay propaganda. I've posted links in this thread. I've pointed out people doing it in this thread. I've pointed out that you are doing it yourself. Are there other people who just want equal right? Maybe. BUT I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THEM!!!!!
                    And you use Christian propaganda... like many Christians, especially Christian politicians. And, you have incorrectly pointed out where anything I've said is gay propaganda. And are there real Christians out there... Yeah, I know a bunch I respect... but I'm ot talking about them.

I'm not talking about equal rights. I'm not. So how am I using propaganda? Correctly accusing liberals of using propaganda is propaganda? You idiot.
                    Yep... you are using your opinion of what you "think" other people are thinking, and stating it as fact. Sounds like Christian Propaganda to me you idiot

They don't have to say I will burn in hell. Logical fallacy.
                    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Christians say they will burn in hell... Gays want equal rights... I'll let the posters decide who the better people are.

So you think I hate people who get a divorce, people who fornicate, people who don't go out of their way to help others, people who love money more than God? That's stupid.
                    Please quote me where I say any of those things... oh, that's right, as usual, you are simply making stuff up.

Yes it is a logical fallacy. You need to learn what that is, so that you can stop doing it.
                    Maybe if you actually understood what you are posting, you would actually see the truth. And maybe you should go back to school so you can actually learn something.

This argument isn't about Christian propaganda. No one is even denying that Christian propaganda exists. You're spinning your wheels and making a fool out of yourself.
                    I'll leave it to the posters that actually have brains to decide who in this thread is making a fool of themselves.

And yes, this thread is about "supposed" gay propaganda... It seems some people think simple facts deserve to be labeled propaganda to make them look evil/bad.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I can see that there's no point in carrying on with you Ming.

Comment

I can see that there's no point in carrying on with you Ming.
                        Yep... you've been made to look like a complete idiot. I can understand why you don't want to continue digging yourself into an even deeper hole.
                        Have a nice day...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• They want equal rights, and Christians want to deny them that
                          Really. I presume equal rights entail Christians the right to seize money from the accounts of publicly known atheists without legal recourse.

I'd agree with you that it's about equal rights, except it's not.

Do we teach five year olds in public schools the sacrament of holy matrimony? If not, why not? It's about equality after all...
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• There's certainly a genetic/hormonal (at least in the womb) component to sexual orientation, likely a very large one.
                            Unfortunately there isn't evidence to support your conclusion. Two, hormonal components in the womb are environmental, not genetic.

Show evidence that allowing gay marriage or homosexual adoption affects sexual orientation.
                            You've agreed we ought to prevent children from seeing smoking, because you agree that children at those ages are impressionable. Ergo, it is not a stretch to argue that this applies as well. Nobody here is arguing against the principle that education is effectual at this age, least of all the proponents of homosexual marriage.

Until you can do that you're just talking out your ass.
                            Mhmm. Well I just look at what the true believers insist must take place. They want education on these issues from the age of 5 onwards, so that leads me to believe that they believe it will help them, and not hurt them. Of course, I believe that they are motivated by rational self interest, which is how I arrive at that conclusion.

No.
                            Evidence has been requested. Evidence will now be provided.
                            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 30, 2015, 05:16.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• the chance of a young adult male's developing lung cancer is about one in 50. If he never smokes, his chances of acquiring cancer of the lung are one in 170 to 190; if he smokes a pack or more of cigarettes a day routinely, he has a one in 15 to 20 chance of developing cancer of the lung
                              This is roughly about a 8x likelihood of developing cancer from smoking.

The American Cancer Society has already spent more than half a million dollars on its research on lung cancer, and the Board of Directors recently authorized a second half-million dollars with which to carry forward the investigations. In the article which follows, Dr. Charles S. Cameron, Medical and Scientific Director of the Society, summarizes the important evidence thus far and gives an answer to those who still deny that an association between smoking and lung cancer does exist.

Lets take a look at STD ratios.

The median site-specific gonorrhea prevalence was 16.9% (range by site: 9.84%–30.4%).

This compares with the general population of men only with a ratio of 120.1 per 100k. Or roughly about a tenth of a percent.

So we're looking at an incidence ratio of roughly 100 to 150x what we would see in the general population. And. that's just one STD. Smoking, even in it's most proven case with lung cancer, and someone who smokes heavily is about a tenth that.

Chlamydia prevalence is about 15.2 percent vs about 2 tenths of a percent in the general population of men. So roughly about 150x.

In 2013, MSM accounted for 75% of all P&S syphilis cases in 49 states and the District of Columbia that provided information about sex of sex partners
                              For a group that is claimed to be 2 percent of the population that is 150x the ratio.

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all gay and bisexual men. At the end of 2011, an estimated 500,022 (57%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were gay and bisexual men, or gay and bisexual men who also inject drugs.

For HIV you're seeing a ratio of about 57 percent of the cases occurring to 2 percent of the population or a ratio of about 67.5x the incidence ratio among the general population.

Contrary to popular belief, this is not going down. 65 percent of the diagnoses in 2013 were of homosexual men.

•In 2013, in the United States, gay and bisexual men accounted for 81% (30,689) of the 37,887 estimated HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 years and older and 65% of the 47,352 estimated diagnoses among all persons receiving an HIV diagnosis that year.
                              Shall I continue or should that be sufficient?

Comment

• I'm just guessing the number of deaths from sodomy is slightly lower at least.
                                330k deaths per year from the overall population is, according to CDC, the equivalent of 6.6k deaths within this community.

An estimated 13,712 people with an AIDS diagnosis died in 2012
                                So, if 57 percent of all those who died are homosexual, that would indicate a death rate from HIV alone of 7.8k people. Which is higher than for smoking in terms of a death risk.

Comment

Working...
                                X