No announcement yet.

Gay couples will have the right to adopt priests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis-in-vagina intercourse can cause vaginal tearing.
    Vaginal Tearing
    This is perhaps the most common sex injury around. You know it's happened when you're bleeding down there after the deed, or it simply really, really hurts.
    The fix: The reason tearing happens is that you're too dry down there, meaning the fix is pretty simple: Be sure you're lubricated enough before he enters you. "This can mean going slower during sex, or simply using lubricant," says Debby Herbenick, Ph.D., research scientist at Indiana University and author of Sex Made Easy. If you do all of this and you still experience tearing on the regular, see your gyno, who can prescribe certain antibiotics. If it's just a one time thing, wait it out. "Most vaginal tears are small and heal on their own," says Herbenick. "But if a cut is bigger or keeps bleeding, call a healthcare provider."

Better stop having PIV, in case something goes wrong. From now on heterosexual couples should stick to cuddling. If they want to have a baby, use a turkey baster for insemination, that's safer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      You're using propaganda right now. No one in this thread said there is no such thing as Christian propaganda.
      Do you consider parents teaching their children about Jesus propaganda?
      If not, why is teaching children about a gay lifestyle propaganda?
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• education = propaganda I agree with

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          Still waiting on numbers of people killed by such things. From such reputable sources as you can find of course ... but definitely not health organizations! Heaven forbid! Please keep your statistics for deaths from sodomy from reputable Christian news websites.
          Christian news sites are more dependable than secular sites. Secular sites are not unbiased and they are not free from propaganda. They are politically correct. That's obvious. The ball is in your court.

Also, you might try to get the point, which you definitely won't find on any secular site. That is, why should teachers tell kids not to smoke crack etc.... The only difference between homosexual acts and smoking crack is there is a political movement behind homosexual acts. If there were a political movement behind smoking crack you would find the same thing. You would find no statistics and the harmful effects of smoking crack on secular sites. You would find people pushing the liberal crack agenda all over the internet just like people pushing the politically correct gay agenda today.

You are ignoring that heterosexuals can also have anal sex, that vaginal sex has many of the same issues, and that most health issues involving sex of either type can be largely avoided through proper use of condoms.
          I'm not ignoring anything. What is the life expectancy of people who only have PIV sex? What is the life expectancy of people who only have sex during marriage? Do you want to look at these statistics? I don't think so.

The only study you've used to back up your claim of how deadly homosexuality is was entirely about HIV.
          And recipients of anal sex are more likely to get HIV. But that's not the only health risk of being the recipient of anal sex.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
            Do you consider parents teaching their children about Jesus propaganda?
            If not, why is teaching children about a gay lifestyle propaganda?
            It's got nothing to do with that. It's doing things like making up a narrative, like people are saying gays are like Nazis, or there's no such thing as Christian propaganda.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
              Penis-in-vagina intercourse can cause vaginal tearing.

Better stop having PIV, in case something goes wrong. From now on heterosexual couples should stick to cuddling. If they want to have a baby, use a turkey baster for insemination, that's safer.
              That's pretty much for women who don't self-lubricate. Most women don't get tears.

Comment

Christian news sites are more dependable than secular sites. Secular sites are not unbiased and they are not free from propaganda. They are politically correct. That's obvious. The ball is in your court.

The only difference between homosexual acts and smoking crack is there is a political movement behind homosexual acts. If there were a political movement behind smoking crack you would find the same thing. You would find no statistics and the harmful effects of smoking crack on secular sites. You would find people pushing the liberal crack agenda all over the internet just like people pushing the politically correct gay agenda today.

What is the life expectancy of people who only have PIV sex?
                Higher for those who use a condom than not.

What is the life expectancy of people who only have sex during marriage?
                Another reason why it's a good thing homosexuals can now marry

And recipients of anal sex are more likely to get HIV.
                Proper use of condoms reduces the risk of HIV. I'm guessing you want to keep kids in the dark about condoms though. (At least your news source does.)

But that's not the only health risk of being the recipient of anal sex.
                Still waiting on the numbers.

Comment

It's got nothing to do with that. It's doing things like making up a narrative, like people are saying gays are like Nazis, or there's no such thing as Christian propaganda.
                  Still waiting for an answer.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    Says he who believes in a Christian conspiracy.
                    Higher for those who use a condom than not.
                    Who said people shouldn't use a condom?
                    Another reason why it's a good thing homosexuals can now marry
                    Did you ever wonder why the people pushing gay marriage never tell heterosexuals to get married?
                    Proper use of condoms reduces the risk of HIV. I'm guessing you want to keep kids in the dark about condoms though. (At least your news source does.)
                    And smoking light cigarettes reduces the risk of getting lung cancer. Does that mean we should just tell kids not to smoke full flavor tobacco? I mean their life expectancy will only be reduced little bit, right?

Still waiting on the numbers.
                    Read the study http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/26/3/657.full.pdf

I don't have time to read all that. It's not my fault that the information is not easily available.

Comment

Still waiting for an answer.
                      What part of "it's got nothing to do with that" don't you understand?

Comment

What part of "it's got nothing to do with that" don't you understand?
                        Please explain why it has nothing to do with it. Why is it right to call one propaganda and not the other.
                        Again... Answer the question... or are you afraid to?
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

That's pretty much for women who don't self-lubricate. Most women don't get tears.
                          Better safe than sorry

FWIW I think gay men usually know how to use lube

Comment

Please explain why it has nothing to do with it. Why is it right to call one propaganda and not the other.
                            Again... Answer the question... or are you afraid to?
                            I didn't just call one propaganda and not the other one. That's why I said "it's got nothing to do with that." Propaganda is misleading. If you're teaching people about Jesus they should understand that you're talking about faith. If you aren't talking about faith then you might be using propaganda, just my personal opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              Better safe than sorry

FWIW I think gay men usually know how to use lube
                              The point is that you are purposefully misleading people to push your agenda. No one actually thinks you can prevent heterosexuals from getting married.

Comment

The point is that you are purposefully misleading people to push your agenda. No one actually thinks you can prevent heterosexuals from getting married.
                                They can get married, but I've decided without evidence that PIV intercourse is more dangerous than smoking.

Comment

Working...
                                X