Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with all the anti-christian hysteria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Getting shot is a lifestyle? Or are you saying I hate people who collect guns as a hobby?
    You're too stupid to appreciate freedom. You're the poster boy for fascism.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      You're too stupid to appreciate freedom. You're the poster boy for fascism.
      Freedom to collect guns isn't a high priority to me, I'm more interested in not getting killed. I don't think people should be allowed to collect grenades and automatic weapons as a hobby either.

Comment

Freedom to collect guns isn't a high priority to me, I'm more interested in not getting killed. I don't think people should be allowed to collect grenades and automatic weapons as a hobby either.
        Thanks for sharing. I suggest you move to a country that shares your hatred for freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
          Is this some kind of "return of Ben" practice thread ?
          No, Ben is utterly vile, whereas Kidicious is basically our new Giancarlo - cracked but essentially harmless.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I suggest you move to a country that shares your hatred for freedom.
            I guess everyone who doesn't like Obama can leave

Comment

I guess everyone who doesn't like Obama can leave
              That's the majority you idiot.

Comment

That's the majority you idiot.
                No, Obama was re-elected by a majority. Clinton will probably get elected by a majority. I guess you should leave.

Comment

That's not what it says in Kidicious's version of the Bible...

Comment

No, Obama was re-elected by a majority. Clinton will probably get elected by a majority. I guess you should leave.
                    I wish you were just smart enough to shut up.

Comment

• If those kindergartners at Sandy Hook didn't want to get shot they should have moved to Europe so they can hang out with other fascists who don't like getting shot.

Comment

• Why don't you go first? Serious question?

Comment

• If you're tired of anti-Christian hysteria, maybe you should move to a more Christian country, like the Vatican.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                            If those kindergartners at Sandy Hook didn't want to get shot they should have moved to Europe so they can hang out with other communists who don't like getting shot.
                            correction
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              If you're tired of anti-Christian hysteria, maybe you should move to a more Christian country, like the Vatican.
                              The Vatican probably wouldn't let Kidicious carry a concealed bazooka everywhere he went

Comment

• Sounds like giblets would be very happy there.

Comment

Working...
                                X