Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with all the anti-christian hysteria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with all the anti-christian hysteria?

Does anyone know? Or is it just some stupid liberal bull**** that liberals may or may not understand but they're full of **** and fundamentally dishonest so they will never say what exactly it's all about, and we will never know.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

I haven't noticed much anti-Christian hysteria.

Comment

i've noticed an anti-terrorist hysteria

one that's long overdue
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I might not agree with everything Sava has to say, but I will defend to the mild discomfort his right to say it!
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Hey Kidicious, which is worse: the existence of self-identified Christians who commit atrocities, or the existence of threads on Apolyton about those atrocities?
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
            I haven't noticed much anti-Christian hysteria.
            Someone probably said something like, "Hey, what if we try to find value in belief systems other than Christianity?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"Most Muslims are peaceful" = anti-Christian hysteria

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                Someone probably said something like, "Hey, what if we try to find value in belief systems other than Christianity?
                you monster.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

If Kidicious could offer some examples of anti-Christian hysteria that would be helpful.

Comment

Some muslims do a naughty thing -> "why didn't the so-called moderate muslims use their magical muslim powers to prevent this???"
                    Some christians do a naughty thing -> "why aren't we still talking about the muslims???"

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      Some christians do a naughty thing
                      Christians never do naughty things - it's antichristian hysteria to claim such
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No true Christian commits mass murder. Real Christians only commit ordinary, everyday sins like being a deadbeat dad.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          Hey Kidicious, which is worse: the existence of self-identified Christians who commit atrocities, or the existence of threads on Apolyton about those atrocities?
                          Where does threads about immigrants raping white girls fit in?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            Could it be Satan? I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Where does threads about immigrants raping white girls fit in?
                              Your wet dreams, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X