Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with all the anti-christian hysteria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a problem with people believing what they want to believe? Not surprising
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      Yeah, you pretty much exemplify this. "I only believe stuff that's in the Bible. And also stuff that I wish were in the Bible but isn't actually in the Bible."

So, God wants Satan to deceive mankind.
      Maybe you don't understand about seasons. Are you from Florida or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        You have a problem with people believing what they want to believe? Not surprising
        Says the guy who wants Muslims to burn in hell for their beliefs. You may believe whatever you wish to believe and I will not wish any divine or infernal punishment upon you, but if you state something that is objectively false e.g. "this thing that is not in the Bible is in the Bible" then I reserve the right to call you on your bull****.

Maybe you don't understand about seasons. Are you from Florida or something?
        Ah, so God is powerless in the summertime. Everything becomes clear.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I am going to stay up all night and do nothing but read this thrade and press the refresh button.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I am having so much fun, you guise!
            Order of the Fly

Comment

just me again.

man, poor Loinburger got HUMILIATED in this thrade. no contest.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

welp. 6AM. I beat the night and did exactly as I said I was going to do.

Time to play some NBA 2k!
                Order of the Fly

Comment

God is very mysterious.

Comment

Says the guy who wants Muslims to burn in hell for their beliefs. You may believe whatever you wish to believe and I will not wish any divine or infernal punishment upon you, but if you state something that is objectively false e.g. "this thing that is not in the Bible is in the Bible" then I reserve the right to call you on your bull****.

You don't wish any eternal damnation on me, just death. I, on the other hand, pray for eternal life for all.
                    Last edited by Kidlicious; December 3, 2015, 10:13.

Comment

Whatever floats your boat, it's probably going to be quite dull once you live til the heat death of the universe
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I can believe my ass is made out of ice cream, but that still wouldn't make me a hot fudge sundae.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

The heat death of the universe is a concept derived from science, which comes from Satan. To learn the true fate of the universe, you must read Revelation, which is a revelation from God.

Comment

Death is scary

Comment

I didn't say that whatever I believe is true. In fact I said it's not. I was very clear about that.

Comment

Whatever floats your boat, it's probably going to be quite dull once you live til the heat death of the universe
                                You didn't even know who the serpent is, but you know how the universe will end?

Comment

Working...
                                X