Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with all the anti-christian hysteria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my version of the Bible, the snake in the garden of Eden represents your prolapsed rectum, which means that your prolapsed rectum is the ultimate cause of mankind's woes. I mean hey, if we get to make stuff up and put it in our own versions of the Bible then I don't see why my interpretation is any less true than yours.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      So when you say "revelation" you actually mean "stuff that Kidicious makes up and then falsely claims is in the Bible"
      If you would have answered my question you wouldn't think that. Do you want to believe that you were created in God's image? Don't you want to say?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

In my version of the Bible, the snake in the garden of Eden represents your prolapsed rectum, which means that your prolapsed rectum is the ultimate cause of mankind's woes. I mean hey, if we get to make stuff up and put it in our own versions of the Bible then I don't see why my interpretation is any less true than yours.
        I didn't make anything up. You're doing that just like Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          If you would have answered my question you wouldn't think that. Do you want to believe that you were created in God's image? Don't you want to say?
          I don't see what your question has to do with your fabricating Biblical passages, unless you're claiming that because you were created in God's image you get to invent your own divine revelations.

Comment

I didn't make anything up. You're doing that just like Satan.
            You're making things up just like an infernal prolapsed rectum. It says so right there in the Bible.

Comment

I don't see what your question has to do with your inserting things into the Bible, unless you're claiming that because you were created in God's image you get to invent your own divine revelations.
              You don't even believe your own stories, do you? How would you know, unless you were created in the image of God? How would you know anything?

Comment

poor loinburger.

OTOH this is a good addition to my PWNing notes I am taking down from Kidicious' poasts.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You don't even believe your own stories, do you? How would you know, unless you were created in the image of God? How would you know anything?
                  Are you claiming that you were created in the image of God but that I was not? Because if both of us were created in God's image or if neither of us were created in God's image then we'd both have the same claim to having Divinely Inspired Knowledge, and my Divinely Inspired Knowledge says that you're a liar and an idiot.

Comment

Are you claiming that you were created in the image of God but that I was not? Because if both of us were created in God's image or if neither of us were created in God's image then we'd both have the same claim to having Divinely Inspired Knowledge, and my Divinely Inspired Knowledge says that you're a liar and an idiot.
                    Why do you claim to have read the Bible, but you have no understanding of it? You don't know the the serpent is Satan, and you don't understand that Adam and Eve suffered and died because they didn't believe God, that they were created in His image. They believed the lie, and so do you.

Comment

You don't know the the serpent is Satan.
                      Where in the Bible does it say that the serpent is Satan? Please provide chapter and verse as well as the edition you're referencing, otherwise you're still just making **** up

If you learned the stuff about the serpent being Satan from someplace other than the Bible, like a popup book or whatever, then a. don't claim that stuff is in the Bible that isn't actually in the Bible and b. don't claim that knowledge can only come from revelation if you're going to go around quoting knowledge that you learned outside of revelation

Comment

Everyone knows it's Satan except you. Why is that?

Comment

Maybe they read the same popup book as you? Or maybe they were all deceived by Satan into believing the same lie? If you claim that knowledge can only come from revelation, then your claim to knowing something that isn't in the Bible probably means that you've been deceived by Satan.

Comment

I don't know why you do that. Anyway, good night.

Comment

Are you alone among all of mankind immune to being deceived by Satan? If so then congratulations on having ascended to Godhood, and if not then please understand that "I believe this that and the other thing therefore they must have been personally revealed to me by God!" comes off as being arrogant at best and blasphemous at worst; I really don't care if you want to blaspheme, but if you're going to be arrogant about it then you're probably going to get poked with a stick.

Comment

Maybe the problem is that you don't want to be called arrogant. God never said anyone was arrogant who believed His word, and how would anyone believe it unless they were created in His image?

Comment

Working...
                                X