Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with all the anti-christian hysteria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you learn the talking snake is in fact Satan?

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Where's the verse that says "the talking snake in the Garden of Eden that told Eve to eat the forbidden fruit is Satan"?

Comment

It's a reasonable inference - it would be extraordinarily coincidental if there were two Biblical snakes with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns...
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Two different snakes in the Bible? That's just crazy talk.

Comment

That's coming from someone who doesn't even understand the Bill of Rights.

Comment

Why does the US have more firearm-related homicides per capita than Canada or Australia?

Comment

hi lol.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                    Why does the US have more firearm-related homicides per capita than Canada or Australia?
                    Several answers could be given that would be less stupid than 'because of The Bill of Rights.'

Comment

How is it stupid to suggest that giving nearly everyone (except convicted felons) a legal right to own guns leads to more gun violence?

Comment

It's stupid that you hate our way of life, and our freedom, but you don't leave.

Comment

Personally, I love our way of life and our freedoms, and I want to defend them from people like you
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            It's stupid that you hate our way of life, and our freedom, but you don't leave.
                            Getting shot is a lifestyle? Or are you saying I hate people who collect guns as a hobby?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                              Personally, I love our way of life and our freedoms, and I want to defend them from people like you
                              And you don't need a gun for that? Why thank you!

Comment

Is this some kind of "return of Ben" practice thread ?
                                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X