I just got married to this amazing man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Ben keeps speaking for her....
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

well, anyway, happy wedding anniversary nikolai and astrid.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Congrats Nikolai!

Having a man pose as your spouse to disparage homosexuals while your real wife supports gay marriage is hilarious on many levels

Comment

Happy late one year anniversary. It is a shame you quit the site. It got interesting for a while when Fez came back and turned out to be just as crazy as always but not super left wing and gay.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The clear solution is to ban ben. Make it so, number one.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I guess no one is surprised to find out that Ben was acting like a douche. It must be nice to go through life acting like a douche and when you get called out on it, just say you were having some fun. Clue: People that consider acting like a douche fun, are douches.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Astrid and I have spoken some, and this is the first I've heard that she believes that homosexual marriage is ok. So this is just as much, if not more of a shock to me as it is to you.

She could have spoken to me at any point about a year ago prior to her being married to Nikolai about any of this and I would have happily stopped. I am sorry that I have caused her offense where none was ever intended.
                You can tell how sorry you are, by the way you keep using her real name without her permission. Something you can't throw back at her as you've openly revealed your real name here numerous times in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  She could have spoken to me at any point about a year ago prior to her being married to Nikolai about any of this and I would have happily stopped. I am sorry that I have caused her offense where none was ever intended.
                  Yeah... it was HER fault because she didn't talk to you. What crap... you should have asked her if it was OK before you did it.
                  Instead, you just did your normal BS not caring if it would bother her or not. What an ass...
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Looking back at the "Christian Arrested" thread (Sept 2015), I see that no one was really fooled. Giblets, rah, and Imran all pointed the finger at Ben within a couple hours, with no other DL candidates mentioned. Especially damning was the fact that there were no Kenobi posts in a thread whose topic is so near and dear to his heart.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes, it was pretty transparent. But that 's what we've come to expect from Ben. .
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's a little Trumpian: "Look, people are saying that Kim Davis is being persecuted for her Christian beliefs. That's what I'm hearing...."
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Ben is literally a "little Trumpian".
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

it was HER fault because she didn't talk to you. What crap... you should have asked her if it was OK before you did it.
                            Uh, I did ask her if it were ok.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ben is literally a "little Trumpian".
                              Mhmm, except I'm a Never Trump.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

by the way you keep using her real name without her permission.
                                If she doesn't want to refer to herself by her real name, don't refer to me by my real name.

Comment

Working...
                                X