I just got married to this amazing man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[insert inappropriate analogy here]
    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

An issue of Play Girl?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

She is no doubt familiar with dicks if she knows Ben.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Congrats.

(I still want pictures.)
          You may need to clarify of what you want pictures. Some things can not be unseen in t he event of misunderstanding.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by jsorense View Post
            [insert inappropriate analogy here]
            Good or bad? On the one hand, summer days are long and hot. On the other, they're sticky, gross and have way too many bloodsucking insects.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm having difficulty picturing Nikolai as a man since he started posting here when he was about 12 iirc.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

so what is the consensus?

did he get married for real?

SUCH A SOAP OPERA I LUV IT
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  so what is the consensus?

did he get married for real?

SUCH A SOAP OPERA I LUV IT
                  So, one year later: Yes. I got married for real. Yes, she is all I could ever dream of. No, she was not the one writing most of the posts as La Fiance and Le Fiance. She registered here, posted one or two posts and then Ben was allowed to have some fun with the two accounts. Then we mostly quit this site, which is how it's probably going to be in the future too. So long suckahs, and thanks for all the fish.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

A message from my wife:

"After reading some of the **** written in my name, I'm outraged! To clarify, I have gay family members, my ex boyfriend was African. I think everyone should be allowed to be married. I think my gay uncle would make an awesome dad. And I'm sorry for all the BS that has been posted in my name, but I deserve all the heat I get for letting Sean go bananas, and not keeping track of what was written in my name."
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                      So, one year later: Yes. I got married for real. Yes, she is all I could ever dream of. No, she was not the one writing most of the posts as La Fiance and Le Fiance. She registered here, posted one or two posts and then Ben was allowed to have some fun with the two accounts. Then we mostly quit this site, which is how it's probably going to be in the future too. So long suckahs, and thanks for all the fish.
                      ZOMUGGX0R5! LEAVEING FOREVAR!
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

A message from my wife:

"After reading some of the **** written in my name, I'm outraged! To clarify, I have gay family members, my ex boyfriend was African. I think everyone should be allowed to be married. I think my gay uncle would make an awesome dad. And I'm sorry for all the BS that has been posted in my name, but I deserve all the heat I get for letting Sean go bananas, and not keeping track of what was written in my name."
                        the moral of this story is never trust Ben Kenobi.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Ban Kenobi on the other hand is very trustworthy.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

A message from my wife:

I am confused ... it is not as if not anyone here on board (reading/posting in OT) would have known about Bens strong opinions regarding b lacks and LGBTs.
                            That something like this would happen if you give him access to your DLs was as logical as 1+1=2 (except in binary).

To expect otherwise would be like putting a banana into an apes cage and expect him, not to eat it

Addendum:
                            From me, as well, happy anniversary
                            Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 22, 2016, 03:24.
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Since we're going by our names now, Astrid, I'm not sure what has prompted all this today, well after the fact. I haven't actually *used* your name here, and nothing (until now), has been associated with you.

I asked both you and Nikolai and both you and Nikolai were ok with me having a bit of fun (at Apolyton's expense).

In any case, I've done nothing but wish the two of you well, in your marriage and in your life together. I would not have posted anything without both yours and Nikolai's permission beforehand. I mean, what's the point otherwise? I like you and Nik and wish both you and Nik well. I'm going to continue wishing you both well. Have a great day, Astrid!

That being said, I pretended to be Nikolai's fiancée because all of us thought it would be funny for everyone involved. Which, it was.

I'm sorry to hear you've changed your mind on that, but what is done is done. Until now, nobody actually believed that the fake fiancée was you, Astrid. What they were curious about is who that DL actually was, and why they would pretend to be Nik's not fiancée. Now that you are Nik's wife, there's no point to either account.

Anywhoo, no offense was intended, but you could have spoken to me at any point in the last year to let me know that you were bothered by it.
                              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 21, 2016, 18:53.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

would have known about Bens strong opinions regarding b lacks and LGBTs.
                                Astrid and I have spoken some, and this is the first I've heard that she believes that homosexual marriage is ok. So this is just as much, if not more of a shock to me as it is to you.

She could have spoken to me at any point about a year ago prior to her being married to Nikolai about any of this and I would have happily stopped. I am sorry that I have caused her offense where none was ever intended.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X