Am I the only one excited for FO4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one excited for FO4?

Seriously, XCOM 2 is on the front page but no FO4? What is this ****?
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Fandom Online?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Fallout 4, Witcher 3, and NBA 2K16 are 3 big reasons I will finally update from an Xbox 360 to an Xbox One, possibly by the end of the year.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Female Offender 4

Well, I personally won´t get it before it is on sale at Steam or elsewhere, similarly for Witcher 3
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I hardly played the others.

I didn't play any of the Witchers.

I mostly play Rogue-likes and Strategy games now.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I might try this, finally played the original Fallout and fell in love with it.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              I might try this, finally played the original Fallout and fell in love with it.
              If you have only played Part 1 but haven´t played Part 3 and/or Fallout New Vegas yet, you should definitely get those ...
              especially New Vegas IMHO currently is the best part in the series
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I'm cautiously optimistic. It looks like Obsidian isn't involved in FO4, so I'm afraid the game might turn out to be broad, but shallow.

There were also Super Mutants, BoS and an Enclave eyebot in the trailer, Bethesda can't let go of the past and come up with something new.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

If you have only played Part 1 but haven´t played Part 3 and/or Fallout New Vegas yet, you should definitely get those ...
                  especially New Vegas IMHO currently is the best part in the series
                  Will take your advice. Currently working through Oblivion and Morrowind.

What about Fallout2?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Will take your advice. Currently working through Oblivion and Morrowind.

What about Fallout2?
                    I have to admit that I never had the time to play the 2nd part ...
                    but I heard it would be worth playing as well.
                    FO3/NV surely increased the immersion thanks to the switch from Iso to 3PS/FPS
                    Here a few Pics from FO: NV:
                    Veronica wants a dress
                    Don´t be headless
                    We are slaves to the law
                    Big Gun
                    Big GUN FP
                    Paladin
                    Voyage home
                    Gooified
                    New Vegas
                    Highway
                    Recipes
                    Hidden
                    Nipton

Comment

Never heard of it.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Meh. Maybe during a steam sale

Same with Witcher
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I am obsessed with Cities Skylines. There are no other games atm
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            I am obsessed with Cities Skylines.
                            You just like the long slender spires always rigidly pointing to the sky, right?
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

My hopes are up. That is, I hope they learned from what obsidian did to NV. In any case, There will probably be hundreds of amazing new mods to make the ame better.

I won't buy it at launch though, that's for sure.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X