No announcement yet.

What actually happened to Freddy gray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who has ever gotten into a fight is now a "thug"...?

What about people who challenge other people to fight them in front of churches?
    I'm not the one saying that bad touching doesn't constitute assault. Good luck with that Gribbler.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

There's nothing illegal about owning a legal knife. However, it is illegal to threaten to stab somebody with it. I feel like I'm talking to a kindergartener here.
      Which is why you said that the mere presence of the ability to own a gun was sufficient to cause you to be afraid for your safety?

Again, I'm amused that you're not calling for knife control.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Sufficient cause for me to be afraid of my safety was your saying that you wanted to assault me, and that's the reason you were banned. Consider yourself lucky that the ban wasn't permanent and get over it.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Sufficient cause for me to be afraid of my safety was your saying that you wanted to assault me, and that's the reason you were banned.
          Which I never actually said. Everyone who's met me considered that to be the most hilarious thing ever.

Consider yourself lucky that the ban wasn't permanent and get over it.
          Well, given that you continue to lie about me, I fail to see why I shouldn't correct lies.

Comment

I guess the mods just banned you for being a thug

Comment

Can this thread please not be about Ben, or reasons Ben was banned? That's even more boring than Ben's other posting.

Ben, Freddie Gray was a more valuable and more interesting person than you, so let's talk about him.

Comment

Ben, Freddie Gray was a more valuable and more interesting person than you, so let's talk about him.
                Just don't call him a thug or loinburger will call you racist.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  Can this thread please not be about Ben, or reasons Ben was banned? That's even more boring than Ben's other posting.

Sorry, I'll put Ben on ignore for the remainder of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    Sorry, I'll put Ben on ignore for the remainder of this thread
                    It greatly improves my enjoyment of Poly.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'd occasionally try it with Giancarlo, but he got quoted too often and it defeated the purpose.

Comment

The code has been updated so that if someone quotes someone on your ignore list, the quote is still hidden.

My blood pressure dropped 15 points that day.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm sorry, have I read it right that you can give someone TEN YEARS for a misdemeanor?
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

No. Max penalty for a misdemeanor is 1 year; anything more than that is by definition a felony.

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            The code has been updated so that if someone quotes someone on your ignore list, the quote is still hidden.

Doc doc my resting BP is 123/80 do I have hypertension? Give me statins!

There, did I bring it back up for you?

Comment

It said "generally a misdemeanor" meaning it could be a felony in some cases but usually isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

My homeopath says vaccines are bad and I should take my kids in to get ear candling done instead. Do you think that she is right?
                                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                                X