What actually happened to Freddy gray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    I have evidence that you believe that his death was justified because he was a thug, ergo you believe that he deserved the death penalty.
    But I thought the Catholic Church was against the death penalty.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Only for white criminals, apparently, which makes sense since all black criminals are Muslim anyway
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        User, dealer, thug, whatever. What does any of that have to do with the question at hand? The dude was killed while presenting no credible threat to the police or anyone else.
        The moron and Loin were discussing the man's arrest record when gribbler pasted the thug label on Sava (albiet with a smilie). I and the inhuman assbag came to his defense. Sweet jesus what a strange world we live in.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          His death is justified because it causes more violence. The ends justify the means. Clearly the cops are conspiring to overthrow the government.
          If Ben thinks that Gray deserved to die because people rioted after his death, then does he also believe that Jodie Foster deserves prison time (obviously she doesn't deserve the death penalty - she's too white for that) because of John Hinkley Jr.'s assassination attempt on Reagan?

Comment

he deserved the death penalty.
            What evidence is there that the officers deliberately killed him?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
              The moron and Loin were discussing the man's arrest record when gribbler pasted the thug label on Sava (albiet with a smilie). I and the inhuman assbag came to his defense. Sweet jesus what a strange world we live in.
              I think he has sold pot before but I might be remembering things incorrectly.

edit: I don't think Sava is actually a "thug" because I don't consider selling illegal drugs to be "thug" behavior
              Last edited by giblets; May 1, 2015, 13:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                What evidence is there that the officers deliberately killed him?
                Please reply to my entire post, I'm not going to bother copy-pasting it. This is about your believing that he deserved to die, not about whether the officers believed that he deserved to die.

Comment

Please reply to my entire post, I'm not going to bother copy-pasting it. This is about your believing that he deserved to die, not about whether the officers believed that he deserved to die.
                  Your accusation only makes sense if you're assuming that I believe he was executed by the officers. It makes no sense whatsoever if I believe that it was an unfortunate accident.

I could see the cops being charged with negligence, but I see nothing to indicate any desire on their part to kill Freddy Grey. There's just no motive there.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                    Truer words, brother. Truer words.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

does he also believe that Jodie Foster deserves prison time (obviously she doesn't deserve the death penalty - she's too white for that) because of John Hinkley Jr.'s assassination attempt on Reagan
                      I should quote this because nobody would ever believe this part of the post.

Comment

Your accusation only makes sense if you're assuming that I believe he was executed by the officers. It makes no sense whatsoever if I believe that it was an unfortunate accident.

I could see the cops being charged with negligence, but I see nothing to indicate any desire on their part to kill Freddy Grey. There's just no motive there.
                        He was a thug. Sorry. Here's his rap sheet. 18 arrests. Don't care if you're black or white, but 18 arrests, 6 in the last half a year, averaging one a month? Dude, you're a thug. Would you give the benefit of the doubt to the cops if you were on that jury? I sure would. Especially after the recent 'performance'.
                        Why would you think that the guy being a thug meant that the cops should get the benefit of the doubt regarding his death? Either a. you believe that the death was unintentional (accidental or negligent), in which case Gray being a thug or not being a thug should not be relevant; or b. you believe that the death was intentional, in which case you believe that the cops should be exonerated for killing somebody who deserved to be killed.

You can't call this an "unfortunate accident" while at the same time crowing over the death of a "thug."

Comment

I should quote this because nobody would ever believe this part of the post.
                          Do you not know about the Jodie Foster / John Hinkley Jr thing, or is there something else wrong with your brain that would lead you to think that "nobody would ever believe this part of the post"?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            It may simply have been an accident. An accident facilitated by poor behavior by the police, but still an accident.
                            So everyone should just get over it already, right?
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Why would you think that the guy being a thug meant that the cops should get the benefit of the doubt regarding his death?
                              I see zero motivation for the cops to kill Freddy Grey. I see a ton of motive on the other side to crucify them. Cui Bono? Not the cops. The thugs on the other hand...

Either a. you believe that the death was unintentional (accidental or negligent), in which case Gray being a thug or not being a thug should not be relevant

; or b. you believe that the death was intentional, in which case you believe that the cops should be exonerated for killing somebody who deserved to be killed.
                              If it's not relevant then why the accusation of false arrest? His record is relevant because at least in the America I know (not Loinburger's, perhaps), you can't be arrested without there being due cause. In a he said / she said situation, I'm likely to side with the cops over the thugs who are looting and burning Baltimore.

crowing over the death of a "thug."
                              Who's crowing? I'm sticking up for the cops who's lives have been threatened in Baltimore. Everybody loses in the end here if the cops get trashed. I know who's on my side of the line and it's not thugs like Freddy and his friends.

Comment

Do you not know about the Jodie Foster / John Hinkley Jr thing, or is there something else wrong with your brain that would lead you to think that "nobody would ever believe this part of the post"?
                                I am aware. Nobody would *ever* believe anybody on Poly said this so I quoted it.

Comment

Working...
                                X