Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Maher: Islam is inherently worse than other religions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pax View Post
    You make no sense. I never supported Ray Rice. I support the right of a HUMAN being to defend themselves against ANYONE. I stand by that and will never waiver from it no matter how unpopular the opinion may be.
    Also this is not the thread for that. Try to stay focused.
    You don't get it. Men defending themselves against women is wife beating to them. It's pointless to argue with lunatics.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• German nazis used to rape women and girls in front of their families then cut the genitals of men and stuff them in the mouth of said raped girls and women before shooting them.
      christians suck

Comment

• and let's not get started on colonials (their spiritual predessesors)

Comment

• people generally want freedom and dignity and they will rally around a cause. no matter how messed up it is.
          if their leaders fail them, if external pressures contemn them to a life without dignity they will rally around whatever provides the necessairy connecting tissue in order to throw off their backs the suckles of slavery.

assad was a "tyrant" but he held extremists in check. same with sadam. now this "iron fist" has fallen and sick extremsits are having a party.
          condemning such extremism is great. not helping it spawn is even greater.

BUT condemning a whole religious affiliation is stupid because you simply make moderate muslims into sad putins

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            German nazis used to rape women and girls in front of their families then cut the genitals of men and stuff them in the mouth of said raped girls and women before shooting them.
            christians suck

Comment

• the same way muslims suck because of ISIS (if that wasn't painfully obvious)

and for the closing hint: religions don't suck by themselves and circumstances can change. ergo, this thread is invalid.

Comment

• Religions suck if they tell you to do bad things. Is that not obvious?

Comment

• Imran, some time back, quoted something in the bible that said that whoever leaves christianity should be stoned or something.
                  why do you chose to not follow that but follow the "he without sin casts the first stone"?

plus
                  thought your neighbor's wife has a nice ass? ding+ sinner!
                  wipped the dolphin before marriage? sinner!
                  lyed you're not feeling good so you can take the day off and go feed the ducks? sinner!

SINNER that will burn to hell. and if a car runs you over before you had the time to honestly sincerely repent, say hi to the flaming pots and the rusty tridents.

Comment

• Yes Jesus said not to stone people. Again, a religion is bad if it teaches you to do bad things. Correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                      Islam aint a race, opposing it aint racism

Stop drinking so much.

If those are too many words for you...

racism:
                      : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
                      : racial prejudice or discrimination
                      race:
                      a : a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock
                      b : a class or kind of people unified by shared interests, habits, or characteristics
                      from http://www.merriam-webster.com/

I THINK A RELIGION IS A SHARED CHARACTERISTIC, INTEREST, AND HABIT

LEARN WHAT WORDS MEAN
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post

Since my objection to Islam is based on its rejection of human rights, I'm actually the opposite of a racist.
                        You are categorically criticizing an entire religion based upon a bunch of cherry-picked nonsense that means absolutely nothing.

You are exhibiting textbook racism.

Learn what words mean, nimrod.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          Don't give me that bull ****. You claimed anyone who raised this issue wanted to kill all Muslims which was a bull crap claim. That's why it became necessary to point out that those people are advocating a change in behavior and not your sick fantasies.
                          If you feel the label of "racist genocidal asshat" doesn't apply to you, explain your personal "final solution" to the problem of Islam... as you see it.

Felch already gave us his "shun them" solution... which sounds like instituting both social and legal discrimination. Though, he was conveniently non-specific about this.

Basically, you are both scumbags with serious character flaws.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            If you feel the label of "racist genocidal asshat" doesn't apply to you, explain your personal "final solution" to the problem of Islam... as you see it.

Felch already gave us his "shun them" solution... which sounds like instituting both social and legal discrimination. Though, he was conveniently non-specific about this.

Basically, you are both scumbags with serious character flaws.
                            Look in the mirror

Comment

• and yet as bad a person as I am... I'm still not a racist dip****.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                and yet as bad a person as I am... I'm still not a racist dip****.
                                According to you, YOU ARE EXACTLY THAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X