Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Maher: Islam is inherently worse than other religions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    If you feel the label of "racist genocidal asshat" doesn't apply to you, explain your personal "final solution" to the problem of Islam... as you see it..
    I've already done that twice now and all you've done is ignored what I said and pulled a bs straw man out of your backside claiming people support genocide when they've specifically and repeatedly said the exact opposite.

Seriously, dude, cut down on the weed or drinking or what ever it is you do and start responding to what people actually post instead of what you wish they'd posted because right now you're babbling about **** I have now idea where you came up with it. What is it easier to knock down fake arguments now one ever said than to deal what people actually say?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• At this point, it is safe to conclude that Sava is being willfully obtuse just to troll, and ignore him. Anyway, I think it's fair to say that Islam has problems most other religions do not; only Judaism also turned to violence during the lifetime of its founder, and at his command--and Moses may or may not have even existed, let alone done this or that. More than that is debateable.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
        At this point, it is safe to conclude that Sava is being willfully obtuse just to troll, and ignore him.
        no i'm not
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Okay, fine. Racism is terrible because it judges people based on factors which are:

1. Intrinsic to their persons--they can't change them, and
          2. Irrelevant to their actions, or their moral worth.

A religious belief is never the first, and it's only ever the second if the person in question is doing it all wrong and not following his own beliefs. Furthermore, if you allow a religious belief to be defined as a "race," there's no clear stopping point at which you can say a given aspect of a person does not constitute a race and therefore make them utterly immune to criticism on that front. Are the Mafia a race? Republicans? Communists? Vegetarians? All of them have a shared culture, common beliefs, and tend to be hereditary.
          1011 1100

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

A religious belief is never the first, and it's only ever the second if the person in question is doing it all wrong and not following his own beliefs. Furthermore, if you allow a religious belief to be defined as a "race," there's no clear stopping point at which you can say a given aspect of a person does not constitute a race and therefore make them utterly immune to criticism on that front. Are the Mafia a race? Republicans? Communists? Vegetarians? All of them have a shared culture, common beliefs, and tend to be hereditary.
              I can't argue points I didn't make. I'm just here to let you guys know what words mean.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• All of this is just semantics.
                put the word phobos next to anything you try to condemn as a whole and it gets the job done.
                on this instance islamophobia.

racism has the element of race but it can be extrapolated to mean any kind of prejudism based on collective blame attribution, usually by adding the word social in front of it.

but we can call it the pink unicorn

Comment

• Elok: Also, you apparently still have not read the wiki entry on racism... or have terrible reading comprehension... just based upon your silly questions and stillborn thought experiments
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    All of this is just semantics.
                    Don't ruin this for me.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Just think of liberals as parodies. It makes life much easier.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I'm going to respond to arguments made here, Sava, not read an entire damn Wiki entry on a subject I don't care all that much about. My time isn't quite that worthless. Opposition to Islam equaling racism requires that Islam be a race. If Islam is a race, so's basically every belief or opinion on the earth. Therefore Islam is not a race, and the accusation of racism is daft. Anyway, I believe you are simply yanking our chains, whatever you say, so we're done here.
                        1011 1100

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            Just think of liberals as parodies. It makes life much easier.
                            That's how I think of CONservative LIEbertarians.

Comment

I'm going to respond to arguments made here, Sava, not read an entire damn Wiki entry on a subject I don't care all that much about. My time isn't quite that worthless. Opposition to Islam equaling racism requires that Islam be a race. If Islam is a race, so's basically every belief or opinion on the earth. Therefore Islam is not a race, and the accusation of racism is daft.
                              Your rigid idiocy is what makes this fun.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                                That's how I think of CONservative LIEbertarians.
                                Why?
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

Working...
                                X