Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Brown - the 'kid' shot by cops 4 days ago in the US, who might have been unarmed and maybe was not fighting the cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I have to show them my ID it's not their fault.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Don't worry Kid. It isn't just about race. They'll fuck you up too.

The popular barkeep whose arrest by local police prompted widespread outrage in Delton pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct Thursday after prosecutors agreed to drop a felony charge.

The Barry Township police chief resigned last month, in part over Jack Nadwornik's arrest, as well as his use of a small army of non-certified, volunteer officers to patrol the town and surrounding township.

Nadwornik, 58, had faced a two-year felony after Barry Township police charged him with resisting arrest as they handcuffed him May 10 in the parking lot of Tujax Tavern, a bar he has owned for 30 years in this town of 850. Nadwornik had been out drinking and celebrating his birthday with friends that evening and urinated in a dark corner of the parking lot at about 3:30 a.m.

Two of the three officers involved in the arrest were unpaid reserve officers. During the course of the arrest, police broke bones in Nadwornik's hand, kneed him in the back and bloodied his knees.

Former Police Chief Victor Pierce defended the arrest as well as the contingent of 34 unpaid reserve officers that he trained to patrol the township to residents who packed township board meetings. The reserves were given guns and badges, and participated in arrests, even though most were not certified police officers.

Under increasing pressure from residents, who said the police force had become overly aggressive, Pierce resigned in July, and the reserve officer force was disbanded. The township is currently looking for a new chief.

In an agreement with prosecutors, Nadwornik pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor in Barry County District Court in Hastings and paid a $200 fine.

"It's good to have it over with," Nadwornik said Friday morning.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• ehh

Chinese and Russian officials are warning of a potential humanitarian crisis in the restive American province of Missouri, where ancient communal tensions have boiled over into full-blown violence.

"We must use all means at our disposal to end the violence and restore calm to the region," Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said in comments to an emergency United Nations Security Council session on the America crisis.

The crisis began a week ago in Ferguson, a remote Missouri village that has been a hotbed of sectarian tension. State security forces shot and killed an unarmed man, which regional analysts say has angered the local population by surfacing deep-seated sectarian grievances. Regime security forces cracked down brutally on largely peaceful protests, worsening the crisis.
        Now, international leaders say they fear the crisis could spread.

"The only lasting solution is reconciliation among American communities and stronger Missouri security forces," Chinese President Xi Jinping said in a speech from his vacation home in Hainan. "However, we can and should support moderate forces who can bring stability to America. So we will continue to pursue a broader strategy that empowers Americans to confront this crisis."

Xi's comments were widely taken as an indication that China would begin arming moderate factions in Missouri, in the hopes of overpowering rogue regime forces and preventing extremism from taking root. Gun sales have been spiking in the US since the crisis began.

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Sava, I know. You know how society should be run. No cops. Everyone get high all the time. Everyone goes to college etc. I get it.

Comment

• k
            (I really can only respond to you the way I would an angry girlfriend)
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
              k
              Chocolates, flowers, a candlelit bath and a backrub ? Eee-yew.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                k
                You're always wrong?

Comment

• KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Why is Sava advertising for the Klan?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• The KKK hate the cops too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Why is Sava advertising for the Klan?
                        It wasn't your turn ?
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• dp
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Why is it that whenever black people can string more than four words together they're called "articulate?"
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                                Why is it that whenever black people can string more than four words together they're called "articulate?"
                                100-0 protection.

Racism, for the most part.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X