Well done to the Supreme Court.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No I won't.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• You'd just get banned Fun. The only reason Ben doesn't is because as I revealed many months ago, Aeson is just a Ben Kenobi alt.

Comment

• I don't remember anyone getting banned for that. Like ever. I've come in to Sava wallpaper in the morning.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Not Sava.
          Which is why I responded to it.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• That is an utterly meaningless statement. "Rights" encompass a large host of legal privileges. The question is whether the specific set of Rights enumerated in the Constitution as belonging to citizens apply to corporate entities. It remains an absurdity to say that they do.
            The argument is that employers can also avail themselves of these rights enumerated in the Constitution. An employer should not be required to fund things contrary to his faith.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I dont have to pay taxes to fund the drug war?

Comment

• wow
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                  You'd just get banned Fun. The only reason Ben doesn't is because as I revealed many months ago, Aeson is just a Ben Kenobi alt.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• so BK, are you going to boycott Microsoft?

are you going to cease to use microsoft products?

Read the latest breaking news in Canada and the rest of the world. We bring all of today's top headlines and stories to your fingertips.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Should just boycott MS until they give us back our Start menus.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• I'd settle for a non-tablet OS
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X