Palestinian Christians Refuse To Be Pushed Off Their Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    If black people went from 22 percent to 8 percent, would you conclude this was genocide?
    No. Only an idiot would do that.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If black people went from 22 percent to 8 percent, would you conclude this was genocide?
      There are several rigorous definitions of genocide, and I haven't seen you successfully supporting your stupidity with one of them.

Lower birth rates and emigration account for the fall in the white population; black African economic migration (encouraged by apartheid era regimes), destabilisation of the Front Line states and political refugees account for some of the other increase- as does a higher birth rate among black South Africans.

Air your racism somewhere else, you colossal fool.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• According to these figures:

Non-Hispanic Whites in America were nearly 90% of the population in 1900.
        Hispanics were around 0.6% of the population in 1900.

2010? Whites are only around 60% while Hispanics are around 16% of the population

Clearly, whites in America have suffered genocide at the hands of Hispanics. Clearly.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• No. Only an idiot would do that.
          Ooh, Jesse Jackson is a moron! That's gonna sting.

Sava, that's over just 30 years, whites dropped by 2/3rds in South Africa. That's not a very large span of time for such a drastic change.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ooh, Jesse Jackson is a moron! That's gonna sting.
            Yes. Jesse Jackson, is in fact, a moron. I have no idea what you are referring to, btw, but I suspect your GOTCHAMOMENTQUOTEZOMGJESSEJACKSON is some absolute meaningless bull****. Do you think throwing out Jane Fonda or Jesse Jackson references means anything? I know your little group of hyperpartisan psychopaths probably has a fun circle jerk bashing what you perceive to be liberal icons. Normal people don't give a ****.
            Sava, that's over just 30 years, whites dropped by 2/3rds in South Africa. That's not a very large span of time for such a drastic change.
            First, you aren't a reputable source on ANYTHING. So I can't confirm your statistics.

Second, nobody cares about South African demographics.

Third, your need to find white victims of fake genocide is

You always have to be the victim, eh? A poor oppressed catholic. A sad little white boy, who yourself is a victim of black south african genocide.

What the **** happened to you that made you so ****ed up?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Are you suggesting that South Africa was ever 22% white? When?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I think it was around 1980 or so? It's something like 20% now so that's plausible given how much emigration there has been.

Anyway genocide and driving people to decide to leave voluntarily through heavy handed affirmative action are not even remotely similar in any way.

Comment

• OK, in 1960 the total population of the country was listed as 16 million, 3 million of whom were white. Today the population is 56 million, about 5 million of whom are white. So in 1960 the population was about 19% white. UN estimates the 1960 population as 17.5 million, so that would have made the whites about 16% of the population.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• It's not like any of this matters though since bad economic policy making people decide to move is just stupid, not evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                      Are you suggesting that South Africa was ever 22% white? When?
                      When Blacks weren't citizens, you had 100% white.
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Are you suggesting that South Africa was ever 22% white? When?
                        It was for most of it's history.

Only post FW Klerk was this not the case, where it precipitously dropped along with racial violence directed at white people in South Africa. An even larger (and more drastic drop) is seen in Zimbabwe.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Anyway genocide and driving people to decide to leave voluntarily through heavy handed affirmative action are not even remotely similar in any way.
                          It's not just 'heavy handed affirmative action' though. There is considerable violence directed at white folks in South Africa, many of the ones who have stayed now live in armed compounds.

Comment

• Third, your need to find white victims of fake genocide is
                            What need? It's the truth. That's the point here, it's not well reported, but we're supposed to just assume everything is hunky dory with South Africa? No, it's not bull****.

Comment

• They have a huge crime rate in general dumbass, unfortunately most blacks can't afford to lock themselves away in armed compounds too due to having spent generations being oppressed by the whites. Now please stop being such a ****ing racist (yet again).

Comment

• They have a huge crime rate in general dumbass, unfortunately most blacks can't afford to lock themselves away in armed compounds too due to having spent generations being oppressed by the whites. Now please stop being such a ****ing racist (yet again).
                                How is it racist to call out violence directed at a minority? Are you saying it would be racist to condemn the Germans for Kristallnacht?

Comment

Working...
                                X